Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2017, 07:33 PM

3,314 posts, read 2,215,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
tried to make a ham tomato and cheese sandwiches in one of those sandwich presses, one of them turned out good but the other was soggy s**t that spewed cheese all over everywhere and the tomato leaked its stupid juices like a waterfall, because the supermarket here, like all business is retarded to s**t and sells garbage while exporting all the quality food to china for 1/10 the price we pay f**ken penis mcghee all I achieved was extra f**king washing to do I've got a f**king mountain of dishes because the prehistoric crumpets that owned this place before didin't install a f**ken dishwasher because the dumb broad had some sort of vendetta against 21st century 1st world living but wtf else would I expect from a backwater colony like south australia need a f**ken drink and some f**ken KFC see this is why people get fast food, all you do when you cook is make a f**king mess for no good reason then you have to spend the entire day washing dishes like a sucker because people are f**king mongoloids F**k cooking its BBQ or takeaway f**k it
Exactly!

Old 08-18-2017, 07:36 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Agreed, I can't stand cleaning up the mess after cooking. I have a dishwasher but it doesn't work very well.
My gf is OCD about washing dishes sometimes which pisses me off. Reminds me of Lily from HIMYM

Old 08-18-2017, 07:41 PM

3,314 posts, read 2,215,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
tried to make a ham tomato and cheese sandwiches in one of those sandwich presses, one of them turned out good but the other was soggy s**t that spewed cheese all over everywhere and the tomato leaked its stupid juices like a waterfall, because the supermarket here, like all business is retarded to s**t and sells garbage while exporting all the quality food to china for 1/10 the price we pay f**ken penis mcghee all I achieved was extra f**king washing to do I've got a f**king mountain of dishes because the prehistoric crumpets that owned this place before didin't install a f**ken dishwasher because the dumb broad had some sort of vendetta against 21st century 1st world living but wtf else would I expect from a backwater colony like south australia need a f**ken drink and some f**ken KFC see this is why people get fast food, all you do when you cook is make a f**king mess for no good reason then you have to spend the entire day washing dishes like a sucker because people are f**king mongoloids F**k cooking its BBQ or takeaway f**k it
Have you ever tried and heard of Santa Maria Style BBQ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_...style_barbecue

Old 08-19-2017, 12:19 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,540,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
My gf is OCD about washing dishes sometimes which pisses me off. Reminds me of Lily from HIMYM
Make her sit in your lap while you explain to her why she should be the one doing the dishes since she's the one who cares.

Old 08-19-2017, 04:20 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times
Last night was cold Where's the unhappy thread? I'm hungover

Old 08-19-2017, 04:24 AM

2,460 posts, read 1,355,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Last night was cold Where's the unhappy thread? I'm hungover
I had a fight with my family. I am thinking of leaving the house in 4-5 months. Maybe 6 months.

The problem is how I am gonna do with a house friend that I don't know. There is nobody around me that wants to rent a house.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:05 AM

808 posts, read 710,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longaotian View Post
Is this for the happy thread?
Well, for some stupid reason there's no unhappy thread anymore, so now everything gets crammed in here.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:43 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,950,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsizat View Post
I had a fight with my family. I am thinking of leaving the house in 4-5 months. Maybe 6 months.

The problem is how I am gonna do with a house friend that I don't know. There is nobody around me that wants to rent a house.
You remind me a lot of my Afghan friend, who is in Melbourne. You guys are so similar that it's bizarre.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:47 AM

1,772 posts, read 1,504,088 times
All my friends are on vacation somewhere nice and I'm the only one who has to work all through the summer... no vacation 2017

Old 08-19-2017, 10:54 AM
R94

14 posts, read 16,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YITYNR View Post
Well, for some stupid reason there's no unhappy thread anymore, so now everything gets crammed in here.
I think this should be closed in order to make way for a new General Chat thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather