Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2016, 02:19 PM

3,314 posts, read 2,209,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
His over-the-top love of extreme heat seemed disingenuous to me - but I might be getting confused with the user '++Thunderstorm++' who claimed to live in Chad. That seemed like a load of crap.
Sounds a lot like LA-Mex

Old 10-03-2016, 02:27 PM

3,495 posts, read 2,773,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I'm actually starting to like this climate less and less. The winter is perfect here, but the warmup is too slow, by the second month of spring I want consistent 20c weather. Santiago is much better from September to May

EDIT: I just looked at the forecast aaand it's gonna be between 18 and 22c for the rest of the week. Mother nature must've read my post! Lol
Ya Valparaiso has a few annoyances. Summers not hot enough and the climate way too dry. But it's another one of those climates in which a lot can be grown due to lack of cold snaps. Certainly way better then Binghamton.

Old 10-03-2016, 02:29 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,335,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
His over-the-top love of extreme heat seemed disingenuous to me - but I might be getting confused with the user '++Thunderstorm++' who claimed to live in Chad. That seemed like a load of crap.
I thought him and NICKREY were the same person, but I never thought they were Meteoman though.

Old 10-03-2016, 02:29 PM

3,495 posts, read 2,773,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Lol, yeah NICKREY never seemed like Meteoman to me either.

You guys remember some guy named ++Thunderstorm++ or some **** like that? He would always claim that it was like 50 C with thunderstorms every day where he lived in like Chad or some ****.
I remember him. I wasn't sure of he was posting **** or was actually telling the truth. I'm leaning towards the former. Anyways he didn't last long.

Old 10-03-2016, 02:44 PM

1,292 posts, read 1,039,068 times
Quote:
Lol, yeah NICKREY never seemed like Meteoman to me either.

You guys remember some guy named ++Thunderstorm++ or some **** like that? He would always claim that it was like 50 C with thunderstorms every day where he lived in like Chad or some ****.
That may not be as unrealistic as you think. Maybe 50C heat index with lots of thunderstorms during that wet season? There is only one month with an average high below 90F!

Old 10-03-2016, 03:11 PM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,567,528 times
Quote:
I thought him and NICKREY were the same person, but I never thought they were Meteoman though.
NICKREY had more in common with a Wavehunter or Cold Epoch account that Meteoman.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:16 PM

14,498 posts, read 9,407,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Shalop: Exaggerates his love for cold weather a bit too much, like this dude says his ideal climate is Verkhoyansk, which sounds kind of bull. It'd be like me saying that my ideal climate is Mecca or Dallol this is a weather forum, not Twitter

ksolina: Thought he was a girl at first lol, cause his name ends in "a"

Snj90: Very confusing individual, sometimes wanting hot weather, other times wanting cold, sometimes writing racist bull****, other times writing very reasonable and accepting things, sometimes super angry, other times as calm as a pasture. Still cant figure him out. Conversations with him can be interesting but I'd appreciate less of the blind, anti-Putin propaganda. It's okay to hate Putin but this guy takes it a pinch too far. Otherwise a good dude

wawa: Honda Accords and Sororities
You seem like a pretty decent guy as well.

I understand I can be a bit enigmatic at times. That's just how I am. But as for my hatred of khuilo, that's not a mystery at all, or at least I don't think it should be. Actually a bit surprised that you truly don't seem to understand. I express my hatred of him to the limits that forum rules would permit. I could go much further, but that'd be counterproductive. I won't moderate the contempt I express; I'd like to go further but I'm simply unable.

I know others can dispassionately discuss khuilo and the subject of Russian aggression against Ukraine, but I cannot. Why? Because it concerns MY people. He has unambiguously harmed, and continues to harm, my people. What's hard to understand about that? Yes, I care about Ukrainians the most. Doesn't mean I don't care if, for example, some tyrant elsewhere in the world is killing and harming some other people. But it doesn't affect me in nearly the same way.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:25 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,492,662 times
Who's that rams lord (whatever) guy?

Old 10-03-2016, 03:29 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,492,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostvader View Post
he said he lived in örebro some time ago, and rams_lord lived in örebro when he disappeared, from what i remember. that and his age of 25 - rams_lord was around that age too IIRC
I can safely say that I didn't visit this forum before this year - I actually found it on Google. Am also an experienced weather editor on Wikipedia with the same username. The only other username I've ever had is Roslagen (my region of birth) on Wikipedia some five years ago... Is this dude banned or something?

I lived in Örebro 2011-2015 before moving back to the Greater Nyköping area on the east coast.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:32 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,335,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritra View Post
That may not be as unrealistic as you think. Maybe 50C heat index with lots of thunderstorms during that wet season? There is only one month with an average high below 90F!
Nah, he was talking about actual temps not heat indices. And I'm not sure where his "location" in Chad was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
NICKREY had more in common with a Wavehunter or Cold Epoch account that Meteoman.
Yep, I can see him being Wavehunter before I see him being Meteoman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.