Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2017, 11:38 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times

Advertisements

These climates is pretty exciting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Rio...entina#Climate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santia...Estero#Climate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacram...fornia#Climate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakers...fornia#Climate

Old 04-19-2017, 11:44 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
Okay Sacramento might be liveable at least but the others will be like being stuck in Dante's inferno their entire summers

If I was the manager of Sevilla or Real Betis I'd order the club to air-condition the entire stadium like some American football teams do (I've seen something about the Arizona Cardinals having an enclosed stadium during heat waves?)

Old 04-19-2017, 11:47 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
When Valencia beats a big team they act like they won the Champions League but the week after they lose against a 2nd or 3rd category football team in 90% of cases.
Sounds like Liverpool. Beat good teams, lose to crap teams.

Old 04-19-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Sounds like Liverpool. Beat good teams, lose to crap teams.
Valencia are Liverpool on anabolic steroids mate!

Liverpool is top six most if not all of the time. Valencia is one of Spain's four largest clubs and should reach the Champions League 80 % of the time...

Old 04-19-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post

Liverpool is top six most if not all of the time. Valencia is one of Spain's four largest clubs and should reach the Champions League 80 % of the time...
Liverpool should be a top 4 club, and challenging for the title every year. They're a far bigger beast than Valencia.

Liverpool's form against the top teams under Klopp is frightening. I saw against table recently, if you just took into account for against against the top 10, Liverpool would be top of the league. But if you just took into account points won against the bottom 10, Liverpool would be 12th...

Old 04-19-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:

Between 1998 and 2013, Valencia finished top 6 in the league all but twice. Won the league twice too, made two CL finals, you could argue they were a stronger side than Liverpool in this time. They are in a very bad place at the moment, but on the bright side Valencia have like the 5th most points since the start of the new year, so the potential is there. Valencia always play really well against the top sides (except Atletico, Atleti is our kryptonite)

Old 04-19-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Okay Sacramento might be liveable at least but the others will be like being stuck in Dante's inferno their entire summers

If I was the manager of Sevilla or Real Betis I'd order the club to air-condition the entire stadium like some American football teams do (I've seen something about the Arizona Cardinals having an enclosed stadium during heat waves?)

Wtf, why did it end up in this thread? I wanted to post it in the Interesting Climates one Lol

Old 04-19-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Between 1998 and 2013, Valencia finished top 6 in the league all but twice. Won the league twice too, made two CL finals, you could argue they were a stronger side than Liverpool in this time. They are in a very bad place at the moment, but on the bright side Valencia have like the 5th most points since the start of the new year, so the potential is there. Valencia always play really well against the top sides (except Atletico, Atleti is our kryptonite)
In that time Liverpool made it to two CL finals, winning one, and finishing 2nd in the league 2/3 times. Although a lot of that success came under Valencia's former manager Rafa Benitez.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
In that time Liverpool made it to two CL finals, winning one, and finishing 2nd in the league 2/3 times. Although a lot of that success came under Valencia's former manager Rafa Benitez.
Who was responsible for the success in all but one of those cases for Liverpool as well. Sorry for him he's stuck at managing Newcastle these days. A class act and should never have been fired for Roy Friggin Hodgson

Had he stayed Liverpool surely would've been able to keep Mascherano that summer and then add Mata and Cazorla the following one (perhaps with Suárez whom he had scouted too) and the club wouldn't have had to become stuck outside the Champions League all the time and behind friggin Tottenham all day every day.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Who was responsible for the success in all but one of those cases for Liverpool as well. Sorry for him he's stuck at managing Newcastle these days. A class act and should never have been fired for Roy Friggin Hodgson
Newcastle fans online seem to be pretty nice tho, so I don't mind
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather