Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2017, 10:48 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,617,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
What happened to the "Countries with Best Climate" thread? -a very interesting subject, and one that would have produced plenty of good debate.
Yup, I know. I will be doing it again, this time i hope no bs from one user lol.

I will specify from the 1st moment that it's a debate, that which country misses on the rank and which one/ones shouldn't be there!

Old 07-18-2017, 10:49 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,357,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
When drinking straight, definitely worth investing in the good stuff. Don't worry dude, I am drunk right now on a f**k ton of the cheapest bum wine possible, yet it tastes perfectly good with a dollop of mineral water...

I always mix my spirits though, with coke or whatever though so go for the cheapest bottles I can find yet it still tastes perfectly good.
Nice I also mix when I buy the cheap stuff also since it tends to have a stronger taste, I might do that tonight since I have a friend whose leaving for a couple of months tomorrow, so we were gonna have drinks tonight and I'm kind of broke atm lol.

Old 07-18-2017, 10:55 AM

1,363 posts, read 790,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Yup, I know. I will be doing it again, this time i hope no bs from one user lol.

I will specify from the 1st moment that it's a debate, that which country misses on the rank and which one/ones shouldn't be there!
Hopefully not another Espaniola tourism advert....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Nice I also mix when I buy the cheap stuff also since it tends to have a stronger taste, I might do that tonight since I have a friend whose leaving for a couple of months tomorrow, so we were gonna have drinks tonight and I'm kind of broke atm lol.
Man, I'm also broke but I still find cash to drink Lots of bills, fees, rates, and all that gay stuff, meh this s**t is a reason for drinking in itself. There is a container return scheme here, where if you deposit drink containers, like bottles and cans, at the recycling depot, you get paid. Last trip netted me 22 bucks and I already spent it on the good stuff

Old 07-18-2017, 10:57 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times
I realize that I can be a bit biased towards South American countries, but that is partly because I get to live a really nice life there. For $1000 USD a month you can live an upper middle class lifestyle dining out everyday and taking taxis where you want. I can actually afford groceries here and when I go to do shopping the bill comes out to like a fraction of what it would in the states. Two hours of teaching English classes can pay your entire phone bill. Also I can easily live in a nice safe upscale upper middle class neighborhood here, whereas in the US I have to live in sketchyass neighborhoods where it's dangerous to leave the house after dark. The people are also much friendlier whereas people in my part of the US can be *******s, just ask Alex what he thinks about all the snowbirds from New York. I might be biased, but I have a reason. When two hours of work in the US can by my entire phone bill, maybe then I will start appreciating the US more

It's also not just a South American thing, I'm sure if I went to Southeast Asia or Eastern Euorpe where everything is also super cheap I would fall in love with it too

Old 07-18-2017, 10:57 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,950,825 times
Quote:
No. The only thing bad for muscle development are the "recommendations" from all the greenie health nazi dietitians. Bloody tasteless leaves are supposed to be the superfood of the future and result in near-immortality apparently, while even a drop of fat is basically suicide and requires nanny state intervention.

All you have to do is go for a 30 min walk daily and you are good. Anything else is a bonus, regardless of how much booze you drink and bbq meats you eat.
tell me you are taking the **** please

Old 07-18-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
It's easy to forget the lb to kg conversions.
Btw man I have nothing against Australia, and in fact Australia has some of my favorite climates on the face of the Earth. I would give anything for New York City to have the climate of Perth or Adelaide

Old 07-18-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I realize that I can be a bit biased towards South American countries, but that is partly because I get to live a really nice life there. For $1000 USD a month you can live an upper middle class lifestyle dining out everyday and taking taxis where you want. I can actually afford groceries here and when I go to do shopping the bill comes out to like a fraction of what it would in the states. Two hours of teaching English classes can pay your entire phone bill. Also I can easily live in a nice safe upscale upper middle class neighborhood here, whereas in the US I have to live in sketchyass neighborhoods where it's dangerous to leave the house after dark. The people are also much friendlier whereas people in my part of the US can be *******s, just ask Alex what he thinks about all the snowbirds from New York. I might be biased, but I have a reason. When two hours of work in the US can by my entire phone bill, maybe then I will start appreciating the US more

It's also not just a South American thing, I'm sure if I went to Southeast Asia or Eastern Euorpe where everything is also super cheap I would fall in love with it too
well yeah it's very easy to live in a second/third world country when you're already starting off with a lot of money, if you were born there you'd have a different opinion

Old 07-18-2017, 11:00 AM

1,363 posts, read 790,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
tell me you are taking the **** please
How in the f**k is this taking the piss? Don't be a nazi hyper-left nanny state wanker for f**k's sake in hell

Old 07-18-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
How in the f**k is this taking the piss? Don't be a nazi hyper-left nanny state wanker for f**k's sake in hell
ffs I'm not saying eat leaves all day, he asked if alcohol is bad for muscle development which it is

what's it to you

Old 07-18-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
well yeah it's very easy to live in a second/third world country when you're already starting off with a lot of money, if you were born there you'd have a different opinion
I realize that, which is why I'm saying I do have bias. Someone like pepe might have a very different opinion of his country. Still, this is how things are. At this point in my life Peru is treating me much better than the US so obviously I'm going to be more excited about living in Peru
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather