Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 05:27 PM

65 posts, read 69,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdoghey View Post
Valley Stream, NY, has a gay climate. Looks like all particulate matter trapped in the air under the cold damp overcast during the winters causes retardus brainus destructus.

It has one of the best climates in the world it is actually more sunny in winter than cloudy and we get cold winters and hot summers probably unlike your gay ass rude country climate so **** off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2017, 06:49 PM

5,069 posts, read 8,594,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossifier2017 View Post
No it is factual by scientists if you call science garbage then you are just as dumb as those people who think the earth is flat!

Lets see your link not wikipedia that is the real garbage. I have no opinion on New Zealanders since I have not met enough people from there to form an opinion, but the Aussies are not friendly but are a lot nicer than you guys stick with your cold summers and mild ass winters and stop trying to belittle me and say something positive on here! I didn't create this thread to cause trouble I want peace.
News flash - NZ's climate data wasn't measured, collected and analysed by Wunderground et al - it is and always has been done by NIWA & MetService & their predecessor organisations. If you actually want to know accurate NZ data then google "NIWA Cliflo" which provides access to observations and normals. I never use Wikipedia. They are the correct and official source for all the data I cite. Meanwhile, pull your head in. My colleagues at the next conference can have a laugh about the likes of you.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:51 PM

269 posts, read 199,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
News flash - NZ's climate data wasn't measured, collected and analysed by Wunderground et al - it is and always has been done by NIWA & MetService & their predecessor organisations. If you actually want to know accurate NZ data then google "NIWA Cliflo" which provides access to observations and normals. I never use Wikipedia. They are the correct and official source for all the data I cite. Meanwhile, pull your head in. My colleagues at the next conference can have a laugh about the likes of you.
You have CD-Weather forum conferences? Lmao

Old 10-28-2017, 06:53 PM

5,069 posts, read 8,594,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longaotian View Post
You have CD-Weather forum conferences? Lmao
No - a Met. society type of conference.

Old 10-29-2017, 09:52 AM

7,211 posts, read 3,085,515 times
Chicago, for the colder witers and 4 real seasons.

Old 10-29-2017, 01:53 PM

2,132 posts, read 1,369,008 times
this Rossifier is a nut job

Old 10-29-2017, 11:06 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,893,180 times
Chicago for the distinctive 4 seasons.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:20 PM

963 posts, read 854,751 times
Auckland because of mild winters

Old 07-27-2020, 10:13 PM

36 posts, read 21,122 times
I’m one of the biggest critics of NZs weather but as an Aucklander I can assure you that the average summer high is NOT 70F. That’s probably the temp of the coldest summer day... as for the warmest summer day... Not 75, more like 85... with humidity if it’s from the tropics. But I’m all for it being labelled as 70f average so that the tourists stay away. Like who wants to spend a summer in a place that’s freezing cold?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather