Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2015, 03:57 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,385,067 times

Advertisements

Well, atypically mild and very cloudy but however, i think weatheronline exaggerates with temperatures and with clouds.
Even now when i am posting this post there is light sun between the clouds visible although according to wo there is total cloudiness here. You see in WO´s forecast for some days even dont have the Sun´s sign-0.0 hrs sunshine

Old 12-16-2015, 04:37 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,050,932 times
We have four local weather folks in our area and as a rule, there is usually a 5-10 degree variance in their predictions. And we always laugh when each one claims to give the most accurate weather predictions....because as a rule, none of them are ever correct.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:55 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
Epic and legendary:

Old 12-16-2015, 06:45 AM

1,759 posts, read 1,878,721 times
This Sunday is forecasted to have a low of 8°C, that's roughly 15°C above average. Early June has 8°C lows ffs. Third crap winter in a row, I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Old 12-16-2015, 07:04 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times
Holy crap, this mild weather is truly EPIC. Never did I think I'd see a December with so many 10C+ lows

The majority of our nights have been above 10C so far, we are averaging a 9C low (average 2C) and this forecast will increase that further still!

Forget the lack of sun, Saturday has the chance to be record breaking (our record is about 18C I think) and Tuesday could beat the record low of 14C

http://i.imgur.com/a8oaNM3.png

Old 12-16-2015, 07:10 AM

1,916 posts, read 1,458,770 times
What the hell is wrong with Christmas up here? Well no white Xmas for the umpteenth year in a row....

Forecast for Monroe, CT
Attached Thumbnails
Weather Forecast Thread-f2.png  

Old 12-16-2015, 07:18 AM

1,916 posts, read 1,458,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
Holy crap, this mild weather is truly EPIC. Never did I think I'd see a December with so many 10C+ lows

The majority of our nights have been above 10C so far, we are averaging a 9C low (average 2C) and this forecast will increase that further still!

Forget the lack of sun, Saturday has the chance to be record breaking (our record is about 18C I think) and Tuesday could beat the record low of 14C

Where I'm going in February has this forecast....

Guess where it is.
Attached Thumbnails
Weather Forecast Thread-af1.png  

Old 12-16-2015, 07:19 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
Quote:

That is nothing short of ****ing epic for your location at this time of the year. That would be a respectable forecast for Melbourne in June. If those 14C lows and 16C highs do actually come to fruition that is just legendary. I just it even more amazing that your record warm November and December temps are accompanied by record cloudiness.

Amazing warmth in Europe, eastern USA and well here in SE Australia aswell

Old 12-16-2015, 07:23 AM

181 posts, read 155,376 times
Quote:

How is it epic? We've only got 7 hours of daylight.

It's just dull and cloudy all the time. Give me snow anyday.

Old 12-16-2015, 07:27 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeefan93 View Post
Where I'm going in February has this forecast....

Guess where it is.
Lol, I'm not sure actually.. obviously somewhere tropical? Not sure exactly where

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
That is nothing short of ****ing epic for your location at this time of the year. That would be a respectable forecast for Melbourne in June. If those 14C lows and 16C highs do actually come to fruition that is just legendary. I just it even more amazing that your record warm November and December temps are accompanied by record cloudiness.

Amazing warmth in Europe, eastern USA and well here in SE Australia aswell
Yeah, considering our average is 8C/2C at the time of year to have this is nothing short of amazing

Yeah the record cloudiness sucks, but unfortunately it's the price we have to pay.. from mid October-late February mild weather almost always means that we are getting our weather directly from SSW, which equals mild Atlantic accompanied with lots of rain and cloud. Luckily we miss the rain as we are too far east, so usually we just get cloudy and mild when this sort of pattern emerges and it stays mostly dry.

I love seeing the cold lovers on netweather losing it, nothing pleases my eyes more than seeing them depressed and down seeing 7-9C above average temperatures day after day as they wishfully post outlandish cold charts that are 14 days away and will never happen. Winter after winter we've had to endure their never ending garbage, with anyone posting mild charts being labelled trolls - well now they can go and eat my ar*e mother f***ers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather