U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:08 PM
 
Location: Middle Tennessee
166,487 posts, read 73,478,658 times
Reputation: 125730

Advertisements

74.7 °F
Heavy Thunderstorm Rain
Humidity:82%Dew Point:69 °F

 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:09 PM
 
Location: South Central Texas
113,652 posts, read 51,229,220 times
Reputation: 160123
Current conditions as of 1:53 pm CDT Fair

Feels Like:89°

Barometer:29.99 in and fallingHumidity:34%Visibility:10 miDewpoint:57°Wind:ESE 8 mphSunrise:6:34 amSunset:8:31 pm
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:18 PM
ECG
 
Location: In the minds of others
42,606 posts, read 2,439,599 times
Reputation: 10406
Wind:SE at 14 mph Humidity:67%Dewpoint:75°Pressure:29.89"Heat Index:97°Wind Chill:87°Sunrise:6:29 am Sunset:8:10 pm

Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low around 75F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.


THE SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR SOUTHEASTERN BROWARD COUNTY

Severe is not the word SCARY SHOULD BE THE WORD...

THE SKY IS VERYYYYYYYYY ANGRY !!!! I JUST GOT SOAKED JUST GETTING OUT OF MY CAR INTO MY HOME.
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:43 PM
 
Location: God's Country
21,264 posts, read 29,065,938 times
Reputation: 29692
Well still no internet at home but we are getting closer! Meanwhile the weather is so-so for Houston in June. We had a weak cool front come through and know down the humidity. Any relief is appreciated!!!!

temp is 84, feels like 84, humidity 46%, dew point 61
 
Old 06-05-2009, 01:56 PM
 
Location: S.Dak
18,859 posts, read 8,519,882 times
Reputation: 27796
Temp: 72 ° F
Wind: Northeast 15 mph

going ridin.....taking the camera...........

 
Old 06-05-2009, 02:23 PM
 
Location: Vermont
12,975 posts, read 2,786,096 times
Reputation: 28292
Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
Temp: 72 ° F
Wind: Northeast 15 mph
going ridin.....taking the camera...........

This sounds like a BLAST! Have a great time and get some great shots!

Today...this is the first time I've posted. We've had beautiful weather, there is a slight breeze, nice temps and sunshine. However, I have been at work and Friday's are my "team meeting" and "documentation day" I have not enjoyed the nice day. (at least outside) Current temp is 73 degrees.
 
Old 06-05-2009, 02:28 PM
 
Location: Farmland side of the mountain
2,700 posts, read 3,197,869 times
Reputation: 9105
73 ° Cloudy Feels Like73°
Relative Humidity 87%
Barometer 29.86(Falling Rapidly)atm
Dew Point 69°
Visibility 10.00 Miles
UV Index 3 Moderate
Wind Speed NW 5 mph

Severe thunderstorm warning is over. ECG is right; downright scary skies.
 
Old 06-05-2009, 02:51 PM
 
Location: USA
9,718 posts, read 5,577,616 times
Reputation: 31698
Still not a drop of rain and now the sun is out Oops, just went back in again

He friends, send some of that rain this way. Be safe out there.
 
Old 06-05-2009, 03:18 PM
 
3,591 posts, read 996,598 times
Reputation: 5077

Partly Cloudy My kind of weather

Feels Like: 67° Barometer: 30 in and steady Humidity: 59% Visibility: 10 mi Dewpoint: 52° Wind: SW 12 mph Sunrise: 5:42 am Sunset: 8:03 pm
 
Old 06-05-2009, 03:43 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,058 posts, read 29,217,103 times
Reputation: 10433
I thought it was supposed to be like summer when we got into June...but here in NYC, we're still waiting. The mercury is just below 70, cloudy, rainy. (I might not have minded so much if this wasn't a vacation week for me. Oh, well, as we say around here, waddaya gonna do?)

(Hey, Annet...here I am!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top