Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2010, 08:11 PM

33 posts, read 34,943 times

Advertisements

here we go again, yet another cold front is on our doorstep ready to **** up what meagre warmth we have here yet again

Settling in for a week of temps as low as 20C with lows forecast to 10C

I always knew the week of warmth we had at the start of the month JUST HAD TO BE BALANCED OUT BY 2-3 WEEKS OF **** ITS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS MUCH TO THE DELIGHT OF THE ANTI-SUMMER, MELBOURNE WEATHER LOVING STUPID-KRAUTS on the australian weather forum

Old 12-14-2010, 08:48 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,806,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subarctic climate View Post
here we go again, yet another cold front is on our doorstep ready to **** up what meagre warmth we have here yet again

I always knew the week of warmth we had at the start of the month JUST HAD TO BE BALANCED OUT BY 2-3 WEEKS OF **** ITS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS MUCH TO THE DELIGHT OF THE ANTI-SUMMER, MELBOURNE WEATHER LOVING STUPID-KRAUTS on the australian weather forum
You can get a sunburn December in the southern hemisphere to make the air "feel" warmer.
Have you tried?

Old 12-14-2010, 08:49 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,331,120 times
Quote:

Isn't it still technically Spring in the Southern Hemisphere?

Old 12-14-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyaanisqatsi1 View Post
That 300+ sunny days pa fact is pure bull**** as is Wikipedia. I don't care for "hype" from overseas or hearsay. All I care about is actual facts and if someone believes different then bye, bye off to hell you go :-)

As for complaining, you mean, you "Kiwis" are the ones complaining most about our lovely wet & cloudy weather. If you don't like it here - **** off to Perth or WA for that matter too. Why you would want to get walloped by days of endless and boring sunshine is well beyond my breath!

And oh yeah, we Aussie farmers, need the rain for irrigation and dams. Of course that doesn't worry you, bloody city folk, seeing our dam levels are at 66%
That 300+ sunny days pa fact is pure bull**** unlike my belief that Sydney has darwin-like humidity. I don't care for all the truthful comments from more rational people, all I care about is preaching to the world that Sydney is unlivable with its tropical climate and if someone believes different, then bye, bye off to hell you go :-)

As for complaining, I mean, my kind are the ones complaining most about our warm and sunny weather. I don't like it here, I should just **** off to Scotland or Alaska for that matter. Why would I, and my kind, want to get walloped by endless days of boring slate-grey layer cloud and drizzle is well beyond my breath!

And oh yeah, real Aussie farmers are now suffering catastrophic results becuase of the constant rain, but that doesn't worry bloody city folk like me because I want to see our dam levels at 100%

Old 12-15-2010, 04:18 PM

2,678 posts, read 5,068,226 times
It's been a very gloomy December here so far. The mean daily sunshine hours for the first half of December is a whole hour below the mean. Only six days have averaged more than 50% possible sunshine and as many days have had fewer than two hours of sun. The extended forecast shows no end to this gloom.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:06 PM

5,069 posts, read 8,598,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterNZ View Post
It's been a very gloomy December here so far. The mean daily sunshine hours for the first half of December is a whole hour below the mean. Only six days have averaged more than 50% possible sunshine and as many days have had fewer than two hours of sun. The extended forecast shows no end to this gloom.
Quite widespread - Nelson, Blenheim and Wellington are all well below average MTD despite a sunny start.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:05 PM

This is the WORST bloody "summer" forecast I HAVE EVER SEEN

Melbourne Metropolitan Area

I have NEVER ****ED A SUMMER (OR A YEAR) AS **** AS THIS

BRING BACK EL NINO

BRING BACK THE SO CALLED DROUGHT

BRING BACK SUMMER

We are on track for YET ANOTHER COLD CHRISTMAS. The last I was at the beach on Christmas day was in freaking 1998

Old 12-15-2010, 11:26 PM

9,589 posts, read 27,806,022 times
Quote:

I have NEVER ****ED A SUMMER (OR A YEAR) AS **** AS THIS

BRING BACK EL NINO

BRING BACK THE SO CALLED DROUGHT

BRING BACK SUMMER

We are on track for YET ANOTHER COLD CHRISTMAS. The last I was at the beach on Christmas day was in freaking 1998

But the 23rd is looking relatively good:

- high of 25 C/77 F
- low of 12 C/54 F
- partly cloudy

Hardly "winter."

Old 12-15-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCanadian View Post
But the 23rd is looking relatively good:

- high of 25 C/77 F
- low of 12 C/54 F
- partly cloudy

Hardly "winter."
bah that's ****, 12C overnight, PUKE

Old 12-16-2010, 12:07 AM

2,678 posts, read 5,068,226 times
Quote:

That looks like Christchurch in mid-summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather