Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Weddings
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 09:20 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALonelyMan View Post
What would you do if your future spouse told you before your wedding that they did not want to have sex on the wedding night and wanted to know if you expected to have sex on your wedding night?

Or what would you do if it was your wedding day and your new spouse tells you they don't want to have sex on your wedding night and wants to know if you expected sex?
I'd have to make sure we had great sex the night before the wedding....to tide us over for a couple o days.

Last edited by purehuman; 09-25-2011 at 09:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2011, 09:49 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Sex on my wedding night? Why yes I would really like that. Maybe even the morning of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
Yes, please.

Perhaps, 'pretty please', with some warm fudge syrup, whipped cream, & a cherry on top, appropriately placed...

hahahaha

Old 09-25-2011, 10:07 AM

663 posts, read 1,081,835 times
Menstrual cycles aside, who in the world pre plans to NOT have sex on their wedding night??? Some may not due to being tired, but making sure ahead of time???

Old 09-25-2011, 10:29 AM

257 posts, read 608,573 times
This thread has given me a idea...I'm 19, b/f is 20, we are intimate and I am going to ask him later if he would like to get away for a night or two on a honeymoon without a marriage involved.

There is a gorgeous place on the ocean and only about an hour away from both of us. I have been there before for a dinner/event but he never has...and he works so hard and many times 7 days a week so it will be a real treat for him I know...

Montauk, Long Island Resorts | Gurney's Inn Resort, Spa & Conference Center

Anyone else here ever go on a honeymoon without getting married ? lollol

Old 07-17-2016, 10:34 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
I think it is hugely important to have sex on the wedding night, regardless of whether or not sex was happening before the wedding.

This is why I think big weddings are a bad idea. They are costly and emotionally draining for the couple. Dealing with all those guests and all the pre-planning is exhausting. The wedding should be all about the couple. This is why I think the trip to Hawaii, wedding alone with the presider, photographer, and videographer is the best idea. Gives the couple plenty of time to be well rested to have sex. Also, this is better for the guests, because with a videographer, the people who care enough to see the wedding can watch the video at their own convenience.

Old 07-22-2016, 05:23 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
I think it is hugely important to have sex on the wedding night, regardless of whether or not sex was happening before the wedding.

This is why I think big weddings are a bad idea. They are costly and emotionally draining for the couple. Dealing with all those guests and all the pre-planning is exhausting. The wedding should be all about the couple. This is why I think the trip to Hawaii, wedding alone with the presider, photographer, and videographer is the best idea. Gives the couple plenty of time to be well rested to have sex. Also, this is better for the guests, because with a videographer, the people who care enough to see the wedding can watch the video at their own convenience.
Why? You have the rest of your lives together.

This thread is from 2011, but thanks for resurrecting it to give is your $.02.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:16 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post

Your reply made me laugh, but I agree with you.

Not sure why he thinks the type of wedding you have needs to be financed and structured around sex later that night.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:20 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Your reply made me laugh, but I agree with you.

Not sure why he thinks the type of wedding you have needs to be financed and structured around sex later that night.
I know, right? Ignore your friends and family because the important thing is getting laid right then and there.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:06 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post

Thank you for offering your sarcastic attitude. Sex is way more important than chatting with your friends and family. You have the rest of your life to chit chat with your friends and family.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:52 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
Thank you for offering your sarcastic attitude. Sex is way more important than chatting with your friends and family. You have the rest of your life to chit chat with your friends and family.
That is a screwed up perspective. So how was your wedding night?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Weddings