U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Weddings
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:41 PM
 
Location: TX
5,926 posts, read 2,149,148 times
Reputation: 2556
Default Bachelor/bachelorette stripper parties...

Just one aspect of the sacred institution of legal marriage

How far is too far? You know, figuring one can assume their new spouse wouldn't lie (or let them believe a lie) about what actually went down the night before they said "I do"?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:43 PM
 
4,217 posts, read 3,107,920 times
Reputation: 1519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Just one aspect of the sacred institution of legal marriage

How far is too far? You know, figuring one can assume their new spouse wouldn't lie (or let them believe a lie) about what actually went down the night before they said "I do"?
Hangover III?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:44 PM
 
19,081 posts, read 11,757,382 times
Reputation: 13213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Just one aspect of the sacred institution of legal marriage

How far is too far? You know, figuring one can assume their new spouse wouldn't lie (or let them believe a lie) about what actually went down the night before they said "I do"?
It depends on the individuals involved. Marriages are not created equally.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:44 PM
 
8,385 posts, read 11,570,665 times
Reputation: 6022
The goal of a good bachelor party is that by the end of the evening the groom to be has his head in his hands, preferably crying, saying "My god, I'm so ashamed. I'll never do anything like that again. I hope Heather never finds out."

For some guys, that is three Appletinis and a stripper dressed like a nurse. For others, more serious debauchery.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 PM
 
1,070 posts, read 783,723 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Just one aspect of the sacred institution of legal marriage

How far is too far? You know, figuring one can assume their new spouse wouldn't lie (or let them believe a lie) about what actually went down the night before they said "I do"?
Anthing other than standard strip club contact is too far. Touching is not allowed. Your buddies paying for a wh*re shouldn't be either. Standard strip club rules should apply. Sit on your hands and no touching or "I'll break your face and throw you out on your ass!" LMAO
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:57 PM
 
Location: TX
5,926 posts, read 2,149,148 times
Reputation: 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Anthing other than standard strip club contact is too far. Touching is not allowed. Your buddies paying for a wh*re shouldn't be either. Standard strip club rules should apply. Sit on your hands and no touching or "I'll break your face and throw you out on your ass!" LMAO
Lol, I think that's fair, and the best you can expect out of some guys.

Me, I never cared for any of that stuff. I think it's an awful big leap from "Hey stranger, let me see your ******" to "Marilyn, my dear, I will cherish and honor you always and forever." Can't help but think a man's gotta be feigning the sentiment behind one of these statements. But to be fair, I think it's usually the first statement in the case of men who are about to get married.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 07:00 PM
 
1,070 posts, read 783,723 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Lol, I think that's fair, and the best you can expect out of some guys.

Me, I never cared for any of that stuff. I think it's an awful big leap from "Hey stranger, let me see your ******" to "Marilyn, my dear, I will cherish and honor you always and forever." Can't help but think a man's gotta be feigning the sentiment behind one of these statements. But to be fair, I think it's usually the first statement in the case of men who are about to get married.
That is more than fair and should be EXPECTED. Did you round up a stranger for an evening *poke* while you were dating her? NO!! Then you shouldn't "cheat" then either. I think I would get sick to my stomach the next day standing next to her if I did something like that the night before. CREEP!@!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 07:02 PM
 
Location: in your dreams
8,870 posts, read 6,189,557 times
Reputation: 11156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson513 View Post

For some guys, that is three Appletinis...
Appletinis?! Oh hell no....lol
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 07:18 PM
 
8,385 posts, read 11,570,665 times
Reputation: 6022
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Appletinis?! Oh hell no....lol

Metrosexuals.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 PM
 
573 posts, read 389,993 times
Reputation: 514
Honestly, if someone feels the need to have a bachelor or bachelorette party, they probably aren't all that ready for marriage.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Weddings

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top