Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 04:35 PM

19 posts, read 32,378 times

Advertisements

Hi, We moved from Manchester to Central Florida 7years ago on a e2 visa. Bought a restaurant and got our real estate licensees to help relocators like yourselves to move here. One of the best schools i have experienced is in longwood, lake brantley high school. Children start high school at around 15 here. Education is very different here compared to back in UK, so you definitly want them in a good school. Economy is crap here right now, market is at the lowest in a long time. Homes from around $60k with pool. But I can understand you wanting to rent for the time being, to make sure you are in the right area. Tampa is nice, we always stay in ruskin. Not sure about the schools though down there. English usually move right to kissimmee where all the tourist are, you are the first brit that I have heard otherwise from
Clermont is nice, that has some good schools also. Depends if you want to stay near theme parks etc or if you want to be down south. Wherever u move to theres always a beach 1hr away more a less.. which is good to know.
If you need any advice with moving let me know. We have helped tons of brits move across here. Very stressful to do without knowing anybody we know..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 05:35 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
Clermont isnt in Palm Beach County...its near Orlando your posting in the wrong forum..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach