Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2012, 04:20 PM

10 posts, read 62,842 times

Advertisements

I live in a very poor town in Mississippi. I have a brother who lives in Boca Raton and I lost my job. I'm thinking of moving in with him there. Is Boca Raton a good place for a 21 year old male like me to live?

Are there any opportunities for a determined person to make it big there? I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to get into big money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 08:21 PM

2,091 posts, read 7,501,542 times
Make it big in what? Lots of people come to florida with big dreams, and wind up serving donuts.

Old 01-06-2012, 07:26 AM

1,945 posts, read 3,306,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverOcelot View Post
I live in a very poor town in Mississippi. I have a brother who lives in Boca Raton and I lost my job. I'm thinking of moving in with him there. Is Boca Raton a good place for a 21 year old male like me to live?

Are there any opportunities for a determined person to make it big there? I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to get into big money.
Try Miami.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:05 PM

1 posts, read 7,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverOcelot View Post
Then where would you recommend?
Do you have to go to Florida?

If so, i would go north to Jupiter or go to Delray beach which is just above Boca Raton, although, still alot of New Yorkers there in Delray but alot going on.

I would also recommend West Palm Beach. Alot more money around there. The more west you go in palm beach, the more nice and family oriented it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach