Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2012, 07:15 AM

14 posts, read 25,227 times

Advertisements

So I know these two areas are at completely different ends of the spectrum but nonetheless this is the dilemma we're having. We have found a great foreclosure in Briar Bay. Extremely large house with great kitchen, family and master bedroom with office/sitting area which is perfect since I work from home. It also has an abnormally private and large lot for being in a gated community.

Besides this we are interested in Greenview Shores/Sugar Pond area of Wellington because we truly are not the gated community type or Olympia purely due to the prices you can find there now and the great schools.

I have a 5 year old and another on the way. I know the schools in Wellington are superior which really draws me there, not to mention it is definitely set up for families and kids. If we stay in Briar Bay we are thinking of sending our daughter to a new charter school called Gardens School of Technology Arts. My husband is i photography/graphics/music so this is a very interesting new school but since it just opened this year we dont have much to go on.

Does anyone have any input on the Briar Bay community and the public schools near by it or on the new charter school we are looking into? Really appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks!

Last edited by laurlacy; 01-29-2012 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: I meant choose in the title, not use :P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach