Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 AM

3 posts, read 6,664 times

Advertisements

Is anyone familiar with this town or Fairview Vista Apartments in West Palm Beach?

We are moving there for four months with a 3yo into an apartment paid for by my company (I am a travel nurse). I read some bad reviews on the internet about the safety of this complex. Can anyone comment before I commit to this apartment complex?

Thank you

Old 10-21-2007, 09:32 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
I'm not familiar with that apartment complex. What area is it in? What's the address, and what's your price range/requirements so that we can look something different up for you if it's in a bad area?

Old 10-21-2007, 04:00 PM

14 posts, read 94,368 times
Hi Marshac,

Fairway Vista is a nice rental community. Its also in a nice area, but it does have a lot of crime. When I moved here eight years ago, I lived within walking distance to this complex in another rental community. Within the first month, I had a peeking tom looking in my bedroom window. Three months later, my car was stolen from the parking lot. And yes, it was locked! The week before I moved out, a neighbor caught a guy cutting my screen to come in my open back door. Thank goodness I only had 7 month lease!

If you can, try to stay away from anything in that area. If you want to pm me, I can give you a few better ideas.

GOOD LUCK!

Old 10-21-2007, 11:48 PM

3 posts, read 6,664 times
Thank you so much. My work will be in Palm Bay Gardens so I'll ask tomorrow for something in that neighborhood (which appears to be safe). I need to be able to arrive home after dark with a toddler so safety is my primary concern. I'll take you up on your offer if they insist that I relocate to West Palm Bay.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:47 AM

14 posts, read 94,368 times
You will love Palm Beach Gardens. I live in the Gardens now! Much cleaner and safer than anywhere in West Palm. We have a small baby and my husband works nights, I have always felt safe here. Please let me know if you need some suggestions.

GOOD LUCK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach