Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 09:22 AM

4,346 posts, read 7,795,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbs2691 View Post
US1 in Boynton is still gang infested.
Interesting.

Everyone who we met at Casa Costa and Marina Village seemed to be pretty happy with their life there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 09:33 AM

5,016 posts, read 7,409,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruski View Post
Interesting.

Everyone who we met at Casa Costa and Marina Village seemed to be pretty happy with their life there.
Good for them.

I hate driving through that area and avoid it at all costs.

I'm curious as to why, if you know people who live there..
why didn't you ask them your question instead of posting it on here?

Last edited by cfbs2691; 01-25-2017 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: ddd

Old 01-25-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbs2691 View Post
Good for them.

I hate driving through that area and avoid it at all costs.

I'm curious as to why, if you know people who live there..
why didn't you ask them your question instead of posting it on here?
No, I don't know them, just some people who I happened to have a short conversation with while taking a look at the place.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVG_Steve View Post
is there any compelling reason why you would buy there? I agree they are extremely overpriced. The location is not good, there is nothing there. It is a nice looking building on paper but misplaced. I suggest you go check out the area day time and night time and look 2-3 blocks away from the building go either north, south or west and then you may re-think about moving here. In fact my sister from out of state was considering renting there until I told her the same thing, once she saw the area she quickly understood why, it is located blocks from the ghetto.

you would be much better off in Cityplace South Tower or Two City Plaza
In addition to Cityplace South Tower and Two City Plaza, what could you tell me about The Strand and The Slade?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach