Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2013, 04:21 PM

10 posts, read 23,074 times

Advertisements

Am thinking of moving to one of the Century Villages in Florida. Which one is located in the safest neighborhood?
Is one better than the other with regard to transportation both within and without the village? What are the major differences of the villages?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2013, 11:27 AM

10 posts, read 23,074 times
Thanks. I know that there are lots of old posts. But am looking for current ones.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:17 PM

36 posts, read 87,852 times
I only have experience with the one in West Palm Beach I believe off of Haverhill. It's right off of Okeechobee Blvd which has crazy traffic most of the time. The surrounding area isn't that nice either, although there are a ton of restaurants and shopping. However, Century Village is gated with a security guard so it's not like anyone can just come in off the street. The times I've been there the community seems nice and clean. There are a variety of different housing styles in this development. Be careful when choosing because some are two story and do not have an elevator so if you have trouble walking or think you may develop trouble walking in the near future keep that in mind before buying.

Good luck, I hope this helped some!

Old 07-19-2013, 05:35 AM

194 posts, read 427,852 times
Century Village in Boca and Deerfield are both in nice locations near everything. Both are in safe communities and both have manned security 24/7. Deerfield is closer to the beach. Personally, I would say Boca is the better as the common grounds are well kept and it just looks a lot nicer than Deerfield. I would put West Palm a distant third for the reasons noted in the other post.

Old 07-19-2013, 09:45 AM

2,391 posts, read 5,047,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimT7406 View Post
Century Village in Boca and Deerfield are both in nice locations near everything. Both are in safe communities and both have manned security 24/7. Deerfield is closer to the beach. Personally, I would say Boca is the better as the common grounds are well kept and it just looks a lot nicer than Deerfield. I would put West Palm a distant third for the reasons noted in the other post.
When I was in Florida, I went there to Century Village in Boca. The grounds are kept immaculate and there is a manned security gate. They have bus transportation to take you places constantly and have a lot of buses too. Their social gathering building is HUGE and they get the top entertainers there at a lower cost than the public would at the venues they play at. The outside of the buildings are very nice in comparison to Kings Point too~!

Old 07-20-2013, 09:54 AM

1,006 posts, read 2,661,569 times
Century in Deerfield is great for walking. There is a path that circles the entire complex, about 3 miles. I'm not sure if Boca is situated the same way. Pools in Deerfield are great too, and only a 15 min. ride to the beach. I think Boca is farther west.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach