Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2014, 09:15 PM

4,374 posts, read 11,194,192 times

Advertisements

I'll be in Delray Beach for the day this week an wondered if anyone had any tips on what I should do. I'll be staying on the main drag.

I'm a 50's female.

thanks!

PS can you recommend any great restaurants or health food stores?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 11:28 AM

154 posts, read 387,398 times
you can spend a entire day park your car on the west end walk East, grab a lunch and drink pop your sandals off and walk a while on the beach, take a casual walk west to your car and enjoy the way too many fine shops, stores ,eateries and on the other side of the street!! I love Delray and don't even think about trying to park on the A1-A beach road unless your up at the crack of dawn, and the area is safe to walk!!!
Have fun!

Old 01-28-2014, 08:13 PM

981 posts, read 893,752 times
the nutrition cottage on atlantic is a cool health food store. also caffe martier on atlantic has some great fresh salads and sandwiches, good people watching too. there are boat cruises that also go out a few times a day, pier is right by the bridge. for easy parking there is a covered parking structure on ne 2nd avenue (left off atlantic if you are coming from i95). there is also a downtown trolley to go up and down the avenue and to the beach. but everything is pretty much walking distance. there is a new vegan place called "the garden of vegan" (off the avenue but close) that ive heard is good. have fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach