Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2008, 03:30 PM

230 posts, read 666,557 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if anyone knows how the morning commute is getting out of Highland Beach(Boca), to the area of Jog Rd. (between Yamoto & Glades). I am considering possibly moving to Highland Beach and would need to drive my son to school, either to Saint Andrews on Jog Rd. or possibly to public. I was concerned because there's only 1 way out and I imagine alot of early morning traffic. I may just be better off living in Boca...although I prefer Highland Beach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 07:34 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,892,322 times
A family member of mine used to live in Highland Beach. It's so beautiful there, and the Linton Rd. bridge shouldn't be bad on traffic at all as there isn't much of a "rush hour" in/out of Highland Beach. If Linton is busy out to Jog (they just widened it, so it should be fine) you could always take Clint Moore Rd or Yamato itself. Jog Rd. typically a breeze. Your also pretty close to the beach in Delray and their downtown, which is really neat and lively lately. You are really only getting less miles out of living further south.

I don't think Highland Beach is very family friendly though. My family member that lived there was retired and so was practically their entire building. I doubt that area would have good public school districts either if you were to take that route.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach