Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 02:48 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,452,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBCboy View Post
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/news/interactives/gangmap.html (broken link)
Very interesting site!

Old 05-16-2007, 08:38 PM

1 posts, read 8,313 times
Unhappy Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKB View Post
Does anyone know gang members or have actually seen gang activity?
Unfortunatly Yes. I live in Fort Lauderdale and live in the middle of 4 rival gangs.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:29 PM

1,352 posts, read 6,272,674 times
Hey i lived down in Northwest DADE county in tha 90's and i heard of tha Davie boyz.....they were mostly considered a white boy gang back then when i would talk to people that were in 47th ave, and latin kings in dade....what has changed about tha davie boyz since that time? No disrespect when i say white boy gangs...that's just what i heard back then...

Old 06-18-2007, 08:19 PM

1 posts, read 8,227 times
Quote:
Yes, I have met a member of the Vatos Locos, a hispanic gang in Lake Worth. Also, in West Palm Beach I have seen actual gang activity near Palm Beach Lakes blvd. and of course there was the infamous mall shooting at Boynton Beach last Christmas Eve. Plus there's shootings, killings, stabbings, etc. Gang activity is very much alive here. Unless of course you live in a wealthy area.
NOW I AM SORRY BUT I WAS A MEMBER OF THE CRIPS FOR MANY YEARS AND IT IS NOT TRUE THAT LIVING IN A WEALTHY NEIGHBORHOOD HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GANG ACTIVITY. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN A VERY NICE COMMUNITY IN WEST PALM BEACH AND I SEE JUST AS MANY OF THE KIDS REPRESENTING GANGS HERE AS THEY DID IN MY OLD HOOD. SO I TAKE IT THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Old 06-18-2007, 09:26 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,133 times
Quote:
Gangs in Palm Beach County (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/news/interactives/gangmap.html - broken link)
Wow... 100 gangs in Palm Beach County.....

I wonder how many in Orlando (Orange County). I am thinking at least 30 - 50 gangs. I know MS-13 is one of them... now here is the kicker: MS-13 is primarily made up of illegal aliens from Mexico and El Salvador!! When they bust these gangs up, they usually are here illegaly or with a Green Card (and gang violence is a removable offense, even for someone with a Green Card).

Now because we dumbidots of America do NOT wnat local cops asking Immigration status questions or calling ICE, these guys usually get 'probation' and then go back out on the streets. And to add insult to injury: if the amnesty bill that has been 'revived' in the corrupt US Senate passes, these gangbangers will get the amnesty Z visa!!

It is enough to drive you crazy!!

Old 06-19-2007, 07:48 AM

639 posts, read 1,142,437 times
This is the politically correct America that seems to be the norm. Empty your country of all gang members and send them north where they can walk into the United States with nary a problem. This country is on the verge of destruction but all we seem to care about is who will win American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and Tony Soprano. God help us if we don't secure the borders quickly. Sorry to get political on everyone but doesn't anyone else have these concerns or see what is happening right before our very eyes????????

Old 08-10-2007, 04:09 PM

1 posts, read 8,131 times
Yea,bt some of those gangs are also like that because they want a chance in life,i mean like the M.S. 13 they came here because it was of that war they had back at thier country

Old 09-19-2007, 09:15 PM

54 posts, read 337,942 times
yeah, there are alot of gangs in fort. lauderdale..not only bloods, crips, latin kings, vice lords, ms-13, etc.. in fort lauderdale you have alot of street based gangs that represent certain streets or neighborhoodz..gangs like 850, lil'harlem boyz, jack boyz, nine trey gangster bloods, deepside stunnaz, parkway gangstaz, melrose park, franklin park, sunland park, lauderdale manors, etc. all all well known lauderdale gangs..in other cities around here you'll see gangs like Grave Yard Boyz, 3rd World, Villa Boyz, 123rd gangsta crips, alwoodz, c-land, and doom city.

Old 09-20-2007, 12:05 AM

5,758 posts, read 11,632,418 times
What is Charlie Crist's plan to crack down on all this?

Old 09-20-2007, 06:47 AM

364 posts, read 1,112,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM LDUB View Post
NOW I AM SORRY BUT I WAS A MEMBER OF THE CRIPS FOR MANY YEARS AND IT IS NOT TRUE THAT LIVING IN A WEALTHY NEIGHBORHOOD HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GANG ACTIVITY. I CURRENTLY LIVE IN A VERY NICE COMMUNITY IN WEST PALM BEACH AND I SEE JUST AS MANY OF THE KIDS REPRESENTING GANGS HERE AS THEY DID IN MY OLD HOOD. SO I TAKE IT THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

This is true to a point. The gangs in the wealthy areas tend to be wannabes named "Bradley" who when confronted back down. That being said they are still dangerous in packs but I would gladly take those type in comparison to the hardcore names on the list.

I was never a member of gang technically we were just a large group of friends who got labeled that way but do have some experience on the issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach