Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 12:44 PM

2 posts, read 18,162 times

Advertisements

Anybody know anything about a gated community called Terracina in WPB?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 12:45 PM

2 posts, read 11,713 times
single family homes...yeah I've heared of the area. What's up? Its east of the Florida turnpike...google up the location...to find more information about it.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:50 PM

2 posts, read 18,162 times
Just interested to see if any one has opinions about it. Some good deals there on a sq. ft. basis, but the general area is a bit shady. Currently live downtown WPB, so I am basically familiar with the problems of this area. Thanks for any comments.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:24 PM

1,708 posts, read 4,397,041 times
It's just like what you are said. There are some great deals, but there are a bunch of shortsales/foreclosures. Lots of renters etc. You can get a great deal if you are willing to ride out having renters for neighbors/the area being lower priced then the property you're in. Some better areas south of there though in the 175-250 range. I've seen a couple just south of Southern in the Palm Beach Plantation area that looked to be a little nicer area.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:15 AM

40 posts, read 155,521 times
I don't know who the builder is for Terracina. But with ANY new community these days, please be careful and check it out to make sure it does not have the Chinese Drywall. If you don't know what that is, go ahead and do a Google search. I also highly recommend spending some time and talking to the neighbors. Most will happily tell you what's going on in the community that you might not be able to find out in any other way.

I guess I'm a little paranoid about real estate these days! LOL :-)

Old 07-22-2009, 02:12 PM

2 posts, read 11,214 times
My aunt lives in Terracina, her house is nice and big. There is a nice pool area, very family friendly. Cons, the houses, though they are nice, seem to be right on top of each other. (typical Florida cookie cutter type lot lines). They haven't had any problems since living there!

Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM

7 posts, read 24,815 times
Right directly under the flight path to Palm Beach Airport (PBI). Nice homes, if you don't mind hearing the roaring planes overhead at 6:00 am. That's one of the reasons the prices are so low.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 PM

1 posts, read 7,770 times
Default Terracina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorinneD View Post
My aunt lives in Terracina, her house is nice and big. There is a nice pool area, very family friendly. Cons, the houses, though they are nice, seem to be right on top of each other. (typical Florida cookie cutter type lot lines). They haven't had any problems since living there!
Corinne,
We were thinking of renting for a year in Terracina while we figure out where to buy next. How long have they lived there and is it safe?
CM

Old 06-05-2010, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 7,759 times
please do not move to terracina i was living there for6 months and we were told it was nice and safe this and that well thats why im not there anymore after moving in a week later we find out that there are drug dealers living there selling guns ect and yes i have proof the guy next to them has it all on tape they have servalence video on there property a couple of weeks later there was a man arrested for child malestation even the guards at the gate are nasty they had the nerves to tell my wife to lock her car doors there is some one in the community robbing items out of there cars i can tell you alot more but i think this is alot of info for you hope it helps

Old 09-26-2011, 01:06 PM

2 posts, read 7,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj777 View Post
Anybody know anything about a gated community called Terracina in WPB?
This was quite some time ago - couple years back. Now, there is increased security, and roving security patrols all day long. It has cleaned up quite a bit - anyone know of any problems recently in terracina? (2011)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach