U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2011, 06:58 AM

3 posts, read 3,860 times

Advertisements

The new LWPD that the City Manager and Commissioners Golden, McVoy and Mulvehill would NOT have cost less. The city does not even KNOW what the start up costs would be. Furthermore, the dispatch service that would have to be hired would be to the tune of $1 million. The liability wasn't taken in to factor. The FACT is that the PBSO cost LESS the last 2 years then the LWPD did its final year.

Additionally, the PBSO did not take the 7% raise that is in their contract either year. Last year the Sheriff shaved off over $1 million. To add insult to injury, the spending of $46,000 on the woefully inaccurate Willdan Study was a joke on the citizens and business owners of Lake Worth. The PBSO had come up with the same savings that is being considered now - 6 to 8 months ago.

That's right, all this anguish, fraught, money and time spent was nothing but a ploy by the above mentioned 3 commissioners and city manager. When the citizens rallied in support of PBSO, the city government changed their tune to "We want the PBSO, but it is up to them to negotiate down".

Now that it looks like the 2 parties are going to agree on the figure Sheriff Bradshaw had months ago, Commissioners Golden, McVoy, Mulvehill and City Manager Stanton are taking all the credit.

Please Lake Worth, wake up and smell the Chickens. This Anarchist Regime is a REALITY. Now what are we going to do about it?
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 05:09 PM

9,362 posts, read 22,760,092 times
Some really good YouTube videos being made by Lisa Maxwell. This is an important election. Hopefully voters will educate themselves and vote.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eGLN_72mE9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Editted to add: Not sure how to post a YouTube. If you go to YouTube and enter Lisa Maxwell Lake Worth, they will pop up. I think there are almost a dozen of them on various issues.

The one of Lisa standing in the hidden cellar of an old rum runner's home is pretty cool. Lake Worth has lots of cool history.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:12 AM

8 posts, read 17,034 times
Obviously this thread has been taken over by Lisa Maxwell, candidate who LOST to Suzanne Mulvehill in the last election. Read my blog and find out about the candidates and what's really going on in Lake Worth. lynn-a.blogspot.com

Old 06-14-2011, 07:23 AM

16,392 posts, read 13,054,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-a View Post
Obviously this thread has been taken over by Lisa Maxwell, candidate who LOST to Suzanne Mulvehill in the last election. Read my blog and find out about the candidates and what's really going on in Lake Worth. lynn-a.blogspot.com
Well.....NO. You and your blog are a Three Ring Circus here in Lake Worth. It's been like that for years. You have the most bizarre things posted there - inconsistent opinions and erratic behavior, childish, incoherent statements, etc..
Suzanne Mulvehill contributed to nothing except for the destruction of our city, due mainly to her playing the role of puppet for Cara Jennings and the scum that surround her.
This thread isn't Lisa Maxwell posting. This thread is inhabited by the educated and tired long term residents and homeowners of Lake Worth.
We'll be voting for Lisa Maxwell, the only one deserving of our votes. We won't be voting for the whackjobs and illegals.
Myself - I have archives of both your blog and of all the posts of utter insanity that you did on J. Stafford's forums. I was there for every moment of it, Lynn A.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:44 AM

130 posts, read 200,492 times
Its funny how Lynn-a blog has a link regarding Ramiccios campaign contributions, but nothing about Mulvehills from her past campaigns, so few from Lake Worth. The truth will set ya free.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-drive View Post
Its funny how Lynn-a blog has a link regarding Ramiccios campaign contributions, but nothing about Mulvehills from her past campaigns, so few from Lake Worth. The truth will set ya free.
That's exactly what I was talking about in my post above.
Scary stuff. I tried getting to know her and be friends with her, years and years ago, but as soon as we differed in opinion concerning the Old Bridge Park and L. MacNamara she turned on me and from that point on blocked me from posting on her blog.
She blocks most everybody that she doesn't agree with...and if she says one thing today, she'll deny it tomorrow!

Old 06-15-2011, 07:18 PM

3 posts, read 3,860 times
The Anarchist candidate - Rachel Waterman just said at the Mayoral debate that she wants chicken farms at the Park of Commerce. Progressive!

Old 06-28-2011, 05:49 AM

Rainroosty--That's what happens when you get old and crotchy. I have not blocked you on my blog. Get a life. Smell the roses. You don't have that much more time. Make amends and see the light. Your old freinds can't stand you. Your neighbors can't stand you. You gave away your dogs that could not stand you. Miserable, aren't ya?

Old 06-28-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-a View Post
Rainroosty--That's what happens when you get old and crotchy. I have not blocked you on my blog. Get a life. Smell the roses. You don't have that much more time. Make amends and see the light. Your old freinds can't stand you. Your neighbors can't stand you. You gave away your dogs that could not stand you. Miserable, aren't ya?
LOL!
For one thing, you're not Lynn A..
*Lynn A. DID block me from posting on her blog.
*I have a very good life. You're the one that constantly changes your stance on issues just to try to have some friends.
*I don't have that much more time? How bizarre that you say that to me. You have no idea who I am nor do you have any possible knowledge of my health, age or otherwise.
*I don't care for the smell of roses. (Unless you mean Roses, the great lime that you put in kamikazes(!) ......that stuff's great!)
*I have no "old friends" in Florida.
*You don't know me or my location or my neighborhood or it's residents. In fact, you don't know horse-hockey squat.
* I've never had a dog.
* I'm quite wonderfully happy.
("make friends and see the light", you say....what in the heck? LOL!
ya see?.....you are _____!....)

Sorry to hear you're "old and crotchy". (crotchy?) Oh, my!
So, "Lynn A" ~ Send me a DM and tell me who I am! That would put an ounce of substance to your claims, right? But, hey....I won't be hearing from you - you're just a phony like I said you are. Heck, post it openly right here for all to see if you like!

Now - to get back ON TOPIC:

I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to vote for Tom Ramiccio, as are others that I know. Turns out he's the best candidate, not Lisa Maxwell.
Rachel Waterman and, (ROFLMAO!) "Javier Del Sol" are the anarchists poised to continue the demise of our Lake Worth.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:21 AM

Your corrupt guy lost. Now ain't that a shame. You know how to pick winners, loser!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach