Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2014, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 722 times

Advertisements

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, licensed pool service company in Jupiter? With longevity, and good track record and solid reputation?

I'm looking to get weekly, full service from a company who will send the same tech on the same day, and do the same complete, consistent job, at a reasonable price. I'd ideally like an owner/operator situation. Someone who, if I'm not home on that day, I know he's going to come out and clean my pool thoroughly and when I come home, I'll see right away that it was done as I expected it to be done.

I'm looking for a seasoned pool professional who knows what he's doing and knows how to address any issues that may come up. I'm not looking for a high school or college kid who's got nothing better to do and doesn't care about the job and spills chemicals all around the pool.

Why is it that every pool company around here starts off with good service, and then after a few weeks they get lazy and stop showing up, or they show up and do a half-assed job.....

What is the secret to finding, hiring, and keeping a good pool service company???!!!

My pool and I thank you for all your advice and suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach