U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 10:34 AM

2,391 posts, read 3,865,534 times

Advertisements

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Juno-...53741384675057
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2015, 12:01 PM

503 posts, read 594,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
They may call it juno dog beach but it's in Jupiter. look up the address

• 1375 Jupiter Beach Rd
  • Jupiter, Florida 33477

Old 05-20-2015, 09:42 PM

353 posts, read 1,666,196 times
I would vote for Delray Beach. Nicer than Ft Laud, and you have all the restaurants and bars along Atlantic Ave. Plus you can visit Boca Raton, which another nice town just south of Delray.

Old 05-24-2015, 06:55 PM

2,878 posts, read 3,700,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston904 View Post
They may call it juno dog beach but it's in Jupiter. look up the address

• 1375 Jupiter Beach Rd
  • Jupiter, Florida 33477
Boy talk about splitting hairs. Everyone I know calls that beach Juno beach, regardless of your pedantic obsession. Now, OP - if you like dogs and beach in one - Juno is your best bet. Just beware, dogs crap and pee all over the sand and you may be lying there next...

Old 05-25-2015, 04:34 AM

291 posts, read 321,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandeco View Post
I would vote for Delray Beach. Nicer than Ft Laud, and you have all the restaurants and bars along Atlantic Ave. Plus you can visit Boca Raton, which another nice town just south of Delray.

actually going south from Delray on A1A Ocean Ave you hit Highland beach not Boca. Highland Beach starts just south of Linton and goes all the way to just north of Spanish River, that is where Boca starts. Highland Beach probably has the best beaches in PBC, however there is no public access or parking

Old 05-25-2015, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVG_Steve View Post
actually going south from Delray on A1A Ocean Ave you hit Highland beach not Boca. Highland Beach starts just south of Linton and goes all the way to just north of Spanish River, that is where Boca starts. Highland Beach probably has the best beaches in PBC, however there is no public access or parking
From what I know, it is a private beach for those who have condos and homes there. They don't allow people there. I know cause I have walked from Delray Beach to Highland Beach and found out.

Old 05-25-2015, 09:15 AM

It is not a private beach. I have a condo there. All beaches in Florida are public beaches. The problem is there is no public access or parking.

Old 05-25-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVG_Steve View Post
It is not a private beach. I have a condo there. All beaches in Florida are public beaches. The problem is there is no public access or parking.
If there is no public access, doesn't that make it a private beach~? I know someone that lives in Highland Beach (or maybe it's the end of Delray on A1a) and hers is private or no public access.

Old 05-25-2015, 05:09 PM

no it cannot be private, the beach in front of our condo is private per se but again there is no such thing as private beach in Florida. In theory you can park in delray and walk the 3 miles to my condo and park your butt right in front on the beach or in front of any other condo and there is not 1 thing the condo or homeowner can do about it.

Now with that said I usually leave my beach chairs or canopy out overnight when I stay there because you rarely see anyone who is not living in the building on the beach for that reason, it is simply to far a walk to get people who come down there. So no public assess make it sort of private but legally it is not private.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:10 AM

17,279 posts, read 24,961,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
If there is no public access, doesn't that make it a private beach~? I know someone that lives in Highland Beach (or maybe it's the end of Delray on A1a) and hers is private or no public access.

Beach ACCESS may be private, but the public can walk the entire length of the beaches of the State.

It can be complicated, but in general, the public has access to at LEAST use the portions below the high tide mark.

So you CAN plop a chair in front of a beach front mansion, but just do it closer to the water to avoid any problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or