Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 09:37 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,393,074 times

Advertisements

Some nice areas in Delray that fly under the radar are Sherwood Park (Sherwood,Lowson,Lakeview Blvs) Rabbit Hollowe, Verona Woods, Andover.. All near Linton Bl convenient to 95 a few minutes from the beach and just about anything you could want for weekly shopping needs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 01:58 PM

387 posts, read 512,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbs2691 View Post
There are plenty of areas of Boca that are bad.
Especially The Sandalfoot area and areas of Boca Del Mar.
(I believe Boca Del Mar is not within the city limits of Boca.)

If you stick to the actual city limits of Boca (many people don't know there's a difference) and stay away from Dixie Hwy, you're generally ok.
I'm not sure about plenty of bad areas in Boca CFBS. I'm not going to debate your opinion of what bad is. My opinion of bad would be violent crime,shootings,stabbings,armed robberies.etc. Is that really happening in the city of Boca?

Old 06-06-2016, 09:24 PM

3,910 posts, read 9,430,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbs2691 View Post
There are plenty of areas of Boca that are bad.
Especially The Sandalfoot area and areas of Boca Del Mar.
(I believe Boca Del Mar is not within the city limits of Boca.)

If you stick to the actual city limits of Boca (many people don't know there's a difference) and stay away from Dixie Hwy, you're generally ok.
Boca Del Mar is bad? Lol. Like bad how?

Sandalfoot is not within the city limits either, if that matters. Sandalfoot is rough, I'll give you that. But the "plenty of bad" areas you describe amount to maybe 1/16th of the city?

Old 06-06-2016, 11:51 PM

387 posts, read 512,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolefan34 View Post
Boca Del Mar is bad? Lol. Like bad how?

Sandalfoot is not within the city limits either, if that matters. Sandalfoot is rough, I'll give you that. But the "plenty of bad" areas you describe amount to maybe 1/16th of the city?
Agree Nolefan. If you look at Trulia they use crime maps to show areas and the crimes committed. Look at East Boca, crime is very low. Then check areas in Miami for example.

Old 06-08-2016, 12:06 PM

3,910 posts, read 9,430,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john-staten island View Post
Agree Nolefan. If you look at Trulia they use crime maps to show areas and the crimes committed. Look at East Boca, crime is very low. Then check areas in Miami for example.
I don't see this East-West Boca divide. West Boca is mostly filled with high income country club communities. Almost all of Boca is nice and low crime except maybe a small pocket in Sandelfoot which is the extreme SW part of Boca and is only a few trailer parks. If you think Boca is bad, there is virtually nowhere else in Florida to move where you'll be safer or happier. Maybe Weston? Jupiter Island?

Old 06-11-2016, 08:33 AM

2 posts, read 2,993 times
It seems like a lot of New Yorkers are taking the plunge and moving down here. It is humid! But you get used to it, we have some breeze. I live in Boynton Beach. I moved from the Miami area and I love this area, would never go back to Broward or Miami-Dade County.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach