Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM

8 posts, read 107,643 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know what the HOA fees for Century Village include? Are any utilities included in the HOA? And what is included in the clubhouse/recreation fee? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 07:44 PM

923 posts, read 3,093,457 times
Usually HOA fees only include: garbage pickup, parking spot, lawn maintenance, sewer, cable TV. I have never owned where there is a separate clubhouse/rec. fee?!

Old 07-15-2008, 08:41 AM

8 posts, read 107,643 times
Thanks...yes, I was talking to several people & there is a separate clubhouse fee which seems to be around the same as the HOA. Does anyone know any good realtors?

Old 07-21-2008, 02:51 PM

20 posts, read 132,855 times
The HOA fee and rec. fee in Century Village Boca Raton for a 1 bedroom condo are just under $400 & $500 for a 2 bedroom, the HOA fee vary according to the size of condo and association. The fees cover exterior maintenance, water, sewer, cable TV, garbage pickup, gate security, building insurance, community buses and clubhouse. Electricity and insurance for damage to personal items and interior finishes incase of hurricane or fire is not included.

The prices for units in Century Village have come down in price, depending on condition of interior, updated units run higher in price. Recent sales have been as low in the $20k for a 1 bedroom with no central a/c to $90’s for the more desirable locations in CV for a 2 bedroom. But in general most units sell from mid $30’s to mid $50’s. There is plenty to choose in Century Village Boca Raton.

If you like you can contact me with what you are looking for in Century Village Boca Raton; I’m a realtor who works in that area.

Last edited by evita1323; 07-21-2008 at 02:59 PM..

Old 07-25-2008, 07:16 AM

1 posts, read 32,914 times
evita 1323 how do I contact you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evita1323 View Post
The HOA fee and rec. fee in Century Village Boca Raton for a 1 bedroom condo are just under $400 & $500 for a 2 bedroom, the HOA fee vary according to the size of condo and association. The fees cover exterior maintenance, water, sewer, cable TV, garbage pickup, gate security, building insurance, community buses and clubhouse. Electricity and insurance for damage to personal items and interior finishes incase of hurricane or fire is not included.

The prices for units in Century Village have come down in price, depending on condition of interior, updated units run higher in price. Recent sales have been as low in the $20k for a 1 bedroom with no central a/c to $90’s for the more desirable locations in CV for a 2 bedroom. But in general most units sell from mid $30’s to mid $50’s. There is plenty to choose in Century Village Boca Raton.

If you like you can contact me with what you are looking for in Century Village Boca Raton; I’m a realtor who works in that area.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:37 PM

1 posts, read 29,905 times
Who is the HOA for Century Village in Boca Raton, FL

Old 11-15-2009, 06:03 AM

1 posts, read 28,591 times
Default cable modem fees in CV?

what are the cost to receive cable modem service at Century Village in Boca Raton? I need it for 3 months

Old 11-15-2009, 03:09 PM

475 posts, read 1,498,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoyinglifeagain View Post
what are the cost to receive cable modem service at Century Village in Boca Raton? I need it for 3 months
Your cable modem service will be between you and Comcast. The monthly rental on the modem is about $5.00 per month plus the monthly fee - it varies do to current specials they may be running; such a a lower rate for the first six months.

I have Comcast High Speed but it is part of a package. You already have basic cable as part of your Association fees, if you want Premium Channels and Internet you probably can get a package.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:13 AM

4 posts, read 48,314 times
The home owner association in Boca is pretty good because they keep the complex impecabble
I have vistited another Century and it was a disaster . The Boca Century is in the best area and it is actually an exceptional value for those on a budget

Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 24,087 times
Default phone number for Century Boca maintenance?

Hello! My senior citizen dad rents an apartment in Century Village, Boca Raton. His cable box has died and the person he rents from (who owns the condo) is out of town. Is there someone at Century Village I can call who is in charge of taking care of this stuff? I know cable is included in the maintenance/HOA fee his landlord pays.

My dad is 81 and not in great health, so I'd like to call for him -- I live 3,000 miles away

Thanks for any help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach