U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 06:38 PM

2,093 posts, read 4,853,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbjbb View Post
As far as I know, Lake Worth Beach does have the showers to rinse off the salt and sand.
Phipps and Palm Beach have showers, to rinse off at each exit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 10:32 PM

5 posts, read 10,727 times
Default Relocating and only given 2wks

I just accepted an offer with a company on Village Blvd, 33407 and have two weeks to get there. I currently reside in a very safe area in Pasco County cresting close to the Hillsboro border. There are two different forums that I read through but all the information is dated 2011 or before and wanted to see if opinions have changed. With a kid entering middle school next year schools are a major concern but we have the ability to go to a private school so any suggestions would be appreciated. Safety and schools are my number one concerns and then my commute. Having worked from home for 9 years, I would like to avoid anything greater than 30 minutes. The closer the better, but again, without superseding safety and good solid private and/or public schools. Our budget would be $2,000 unless it needs to be adjusted to get into a better location. Of course, I'd like to be near the beach but would go inland (Wellington?), so maybe these 3-4 areas inland are good ones and those 3-4 areas are good ones near the beach??? Anyone know of any really good private schools. I know I'm asking a lot, but appreciate your feedback in advance.

Old 10-17-2013, 03:07 PM

17,297 posts, read 25,689,072 times
If you aren't adverse to townhouse living, check out some of the listings in Abacoa, where you can get great schools in a safe area as well.

3br townhomes in that area go for around 2000/month. SFH would be more expensive.

Old 10-18-2013, 01:37 PM

5 posts, read 10,727 times
We had a townhomes and though the amenities were awesome, with two big dogs we really needed a yard. It's worked out best. The property mana agreement company that I'm working with sent me rental listings for Wellington and Boynton Beach. Any thoughts on those neighborhoods in terms of active family living and commute?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach