Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 02:53 PM

3 posts, read 12,357 times

Advertisements

I am moving to Boynton Beach in about a month and am coming to the area to look at places in a couple weeks and need some help of where to look. I know there are good areas and bad areas. I just need some help of where they are since they are in every city. I would appreciate some names of apartment complexes or townhouses. If anyone could help me out with this I would appreciate it. I am living in NC right now and will only be down there 5 days before I move. Thanks again in advance!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2009, 08:40 PM

1,708 posts, read 4,397,385 times
There's a few real nice complexes right around the Renaissance Commons area. Tons of restaurants and shopping there. Everything is newer there. All though that crazy woman that tried to have her husband killed used to live there...
I'm moving down there in November myself.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:48 AM

1 posts, read 3,550 times
Default Place to Live in Boynton Beach

Hi,

I'm also looking for a place to live starting Oct 3rd. I was thinking about finding a roommate but wasn't sure the recommendations on that?? I am 28 male, single with a 13 year old dog that is very sweet, I can't afford more than 700 a month. Any suggestions??

Thanks

Ryan

Old 09-23-2009, 01:02 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,823,988 times
The dog issue may be an issue. You may find a roomate that does not mind or maybe a small apt that allows. Have you looked on craigslist or realtor.com?
sky may I ask what made you choose Boynton? I heard it is nice and now am moving out of Boca I think unless I choose to find another place in Boca somewhere but just wondering. What does Boynton compare to more like West Palm or more like Boca?

Old 09-23-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaG View Post
The dog issue may be an issue. You may find a roomate that does not mind or maybe a small apt that allows. Have you looked on craigslist or realtor.com?
sky may I ask what made you choose Boynton? I heard it is nice and now am moving out of Boca I think unless I choose to find another place in Boca somewhere but just wondering. What does Boynton compare to more like West Palm or more like Boca?
Well we really like the Renaissance Commons area. Lots of restaurants, shopping, a couple nice gyms, and we do all our grocery shopping at the Super Target there.
We put an offer on a townhome around there and we'll be paying less to own than we are paying to rent here in downtown West Palm.
We are kind of tired of living in a condo and hearing our neighbors banging around upstairs. I think if we would have been in a complex closer to Cityplace it might have been a little nicer living here.
Didn't really look at Boca, too far of a drive for my girlfriend, and as far as buying goes you tend to pay more just because your in Boca.
My office is based out of Boynton as well so it's a better drive for me. We liked the Gardens as well, but decided on Boynton.

Old 09-24-2009, 05:04 AM

Thank you for your feedback. I am moving and can't decide if I should stay in Boca or go back to Wellington area or look at other places. It is really hard to know. I am not in to clubs and night life but do like to have things like shopping/restaurants very close and safety. Though gated I could care less about. Not sure I really like the whole Boca feel I have come in to contact here and I think Wellington and even Boynton is younger which I am 31 so may be better. Sorry for taking over your thread.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:10 PM

Yeah, I'm 29 and kind of in the same boat that's why we like the area. There's alot of good complexes around there where you are not in the middle of it, but can walk there if you want too. It's right off Gateway and Congress you should check the area out if you haven't already...
There's also a mall right there.
I have a friend in Gateway Palms right there and he pays like 1000 a month for a one with a den, it's a gated community with a pool and everything.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:43 PM

1 posts, read 3,518 times
Default gateway

look off of gateway theres a few places here

Old 09-25-2009, 11:43 AM

Thank you. I went to Wellington area today and looked but not sure on them. I was supposed to see a place in Boynton that I found on craigslist. When I googled it there was an article about a shooting so that made it a no so I didn't go there. I have heard I want to stay in west Boynton is that correct?

Old 10-16-2009, 09:41 PM

159 posts, read 461,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinet View Post
There's a few real nice complexes right around the Renaissance Commons area. Tons of restaurants and shopping there. Everything is newer there. All though that crazy woman that tried to have her husband killed used to live there...
I'm moving down there in November myself.
Do you happen to know any of the names of complexes in this area? I'm in Indiana so don't know the area but looking around too. Thanks for any info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach