Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 12:43 AM

18 posts, read 78,379 times

Advertisements

I'm asthonished by elementary school's tuition fees....I honestly can't afford $ 15.000 per child!And I don't have the option of public schools yet...it's a long story.
Anyone could tell me,before I'll even go to visit the schools themselves,the tuition fees for:

WEST GLADES MONTESSORI SCHOOL
BOCA RATON PREPARATORY SCHOOL
UNITY SCHOOL
SUMMIT PRIVATE SCHOOL
CLAREMONT MONTESSORI SCHOOL

I can stay in the range of 5.000$ up to 8.500$ per child....any other option?
Please help,I'm on the other side of the world and I don't have much time.I have only internet to look at and some schools don't even have a website(or they don't mention the fees).
Thank you.

Giulia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 12:55 AM

3 posts, read 16,264 times
Cool Actually, it is not that hard! I have found my way through...

It also seemed for me to be hard! But hard is if you make it be hard.... I have once entered [URL="http://www.consultantalicenta.com"]www.consultantalicenta.com[/URL] and [URL="http://www.documentareonline.com"]www.documentareonline.com[/URL]. After that it all maked sence... I have succeded!

Old 09-15-2008, 03:44 AM

9,356 posts, read 14,299,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by giulia778 View Post
I'm astonished by elementary school's tuition fees....I honestly can't afford $ 15.000 per child!And I don't have the option of public schools yet...it's a long story.
Anyone could tell me,before I'll even go to visit the schools themselves,the tuition fees for:

UNITY SCHOOL
SUMMIT PRIVATE SCHOOL

Please help,I'm on the other side of the world and I don't have much time.I have only internet to look at and some schools don't even have a website (or they don't mention the fees).
Thank you.

Giulia
Ciao Giulia,

I have heard that Montessori is in the $5000-$8000 range.

What is your time frame? If I have time I can call them for you. Alternatively, the websites should have their phone numbers, it may be worth the investment for you to call yourself.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:54 PM

18 posts, read 78,379 times
Thank you for your replies!

Bale 002,you're so kind!
But I can manage to call myself,don't worry.At least now I know that the Montessori could be an option.I checked Grandview also,it's definitely a stretch but I think I can consider it as well.At least I reach the 15.000$ including the books/extras etc and not just to start with!!And for the little one is ONLY $11510....Any review of this school?

Old 09-17-2008, 06:00 AM

9,356 posts, read 14,299,663 times
Quote:
Thank you for your replies!

Bale 002,you're so kind!
But I can manage to call myself,don't worry.At least now I know that the Montessori could be an option.I checked Grandview also,it's definitely a stretch but I think I can consider it as well.At least I reach the 15.000$ including the books/extras etc and not just to start with!!And for the little one is ONLY $11510....Any review of this school?
This site may help.

There are several sites with school reviews, both private and public, though I take all of them with a grain of salt: you never know the true motivations and abilities of the reviewers.

Good luck!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 10,807 times
Quote:
I'm asthonished by elementary school's tuition fees....I honestly can't afford $ 15.000 per child!And I don't have the option of public schools yet...it's a long story.

UNITY SCHOOL
SUMMIT PRIVATE SCHOOL

Please help,I'm on the other side of the world and I don't have much time.I have only internet to look at and some schools don't even have a website(or they don't mention the fees).
Thank you.

Giulia
I don't know but maybe those schools have websites like [URL="http://www.greatschools.net/cgi-bin/fl/private/4027"]West Glades Montessori School - Boca Raton, Florida - FL - School overview[/URL] or [URL="http://www.documentareonline.ro"]Documentare online lucrari de licenta, lucrare diploma, disertatie, referate, proiecte[/URL]

Try to do a search.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:51 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,629,642 times
try Trinity Christian on Military Trail. or one of the Catholic private schools they are more in the 5-8k range. good luck.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:18 PM
SKB

900 posts, read 3,497,680 times
Quote:

UNITY SCHOOL
SUMMIT PRIVATE SCHOOL

Thank you.

Giulia

Why on earth would you not be able to enroll your kids into a public school?

Old 10-10-2009, 05:52 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,824,588 times
Have you looked into a payment program through these schools or if they have scholarships? Are your kids in school out of the country? I am not familiar with this but I would check to make sure the reason why your child can't be in a public school if the same issue may be present in attending a private school. I hope things work out for you and your family in any regards

Old 10-10-2009, 02:38 PM

11,642 posts, read 23,898,990 times
I am not prying into your life but I have never heard of a public school refusing to enroll a student who lived in the school's boundaries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach