U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:21 PM

87 posts, read 357,964 times
Default commerical kitchen rental space

I am looking at starting a pastry shoppe and I am looking for a commerical kitchen to start out of. Does anyone know where there is kitchen rental space in Palm beach Gardens area? I can't seem to find any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 PM

1,297 posts, read 2,055,160 times
Did you check Legacy Place? Should be some vacancies there, not sure if they have the kitchen set up though. Probably be a good place for one too.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:05 AM

474 posts, read 885,968 times
There are several shopping centers in the Gardens who have had restaurants close. Downtown at the Gardens is one area: Specifically the space formerly held by "Paul" - it was a very nice restaurants which had a wonderful selection of pastries. But the square footage of the space is more modest than some of the other restaurants which have closed.

Downside is the rents in the Downtown at the Gardens had been too high, and they have had a large closure rate. The center went bankrupt, and they seem to be bringing in some new businesses.
There are several good anchors in the center such as Whole Foods, Too Jays, Yard House, Cheesecake Factory and the Movie Theater. Unfortunately, Cheesecake Factory, Whole Foods and Too Jays also sell pastries/dessers of one sort or another.

Legacy Place also has had a lot of closures; I know there have been several restaurants close. Some businesses seem to do quite well there such as Publix, Best Buy, the book store (not sure which chain store it is).

A coffee / pastry shop can do quite well, but location is the key. Is there enough foot traffic to support it? The square footage rent and the length of the lease.

I have noticed in this area restaurants serving breakfast do well. Jupiter area, there are a couple of small breakfast / lunch restaurants - cash only and they are doing a booming business. Waiting line on a week day morning. Einstein's Bagel also in Jupiter is always busy. There are only two restaurants in the Gardens that I am aware of that serve a cooked to order breakfast. (not counting hotels) Boynton Beach Diner on Woolbright, the Pancake House in Boca & Wellington, Boca Diner, Boston's on the Beach and the Green Owl in Delray seem to all do well.

There are two shopping centers on PGA Blvd., near the turnpike - there are at least 4 large communities nearby - Marisalle - PGA National. The center on the north side of the highway with Publix, may be a good location - there is a Starbucks (which is busy) but I know of no other Bakery / Pastry Shop in that area.

Another possibility would be Donald Ross Rd. at Military Road. There is a shopping center on both the north and south side of the road. It is next to Scripps, close to Abacoa, close to I-95, the Benjamin School and some high end communities, there is also a hotel there.

Good luck

Old 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM

87 posts, read 357,964 times
Thanks for the advise. I am going to check into the Donald Ross area but you are right location is the key.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:02 AM

2 posts, read 10,033 times
I am looking to sell candies and lollipops and looking for about 8 hours a week, doesn't matter if late at nite or anything. Need a commercial kitchen space so I can utilize license. I'm in West Palm in t he Gardens area

Old 02-04-2010, 09:21 AM

2 posts, read 10,033 times
did you ever find a space as I am looking in west palm beach area for my candy business to start. I need a commerical kitchen with license I can utilize. I also need to get an agricultural license as I want to sell wrapped candies.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:15 PM

3 posts, read 8,532 times
I will have licensed commercial kitchen space for rent available April 1. The space is located on Northlake Blvd, PBG. If you are interested please send an email to chefcarlino@gmail.com

Licensed by Dept. of Agriculture and has both cooler and freezer storage available.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 4,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefCarlino View Post
I will have licensed commercial kitchen space for rent available April 1. The space is located on Northlake Blvd, PBG. If you are interested please send an email to [email]chefcarlino@gmail.com[/email]

Licensed by Dept. of Agriculture and has both cooler and freezer storage available.
I am looking to share and rent some time/space in a licensed-commercial kitchen for a pastry business that I am in the early stages of planning and opening. I am in the South Palm Beach County area. Do you still have some space available? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Old 11-28-2010, 08:19 AM

1 posts, read 3,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefCarlino View Post
I will have licensed commercial kitchen space for rent available April 1. The space is located on Northlake Blvd, PBG. If you are interested please send an email to chefcarlino@gmail.com

Hi ChefCarlino

I emailed you to the address above - we are looking to rent and the location sounds ideal.

Please contact me - details were in the email.

Thanks

Old 01-17-2011, 08:29 AM

3 posts, read 5,987 times
Default Empanadas, ceviches and more...

I am looking to lease/rent a commercial kitchen space in Boynton Beach, Hypoluxo, Lantana, Greenacres or Lake Worth for my Empanadas and Ceviches catering business. Please contact ASAP!!! 561-302-3777 Thanks! Ciao!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach