U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2010, 07:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,253 times

Advertisements

And I am house searching. My husband works in Palm Beach gardens and doesn't want to live very far away from work. I would like a good elementary school but my internet searching is not getting me very far. Thank you in advance for any tips you could give me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 11:50 PM

1,683 posts, read 3,678,287 times
What are you looking for? Schooling, or housing info? or both... Where are you coming from? Are you familiar with the area?
What price range are you looking in, are you looking for a home, condo, townhome etc.
Answering a few more questions will help with your responses.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:54 AM

475 posts, read 1,315,058 times
The Gardens should have a lot of homes. If you want just neighborhoods without an HOA, look around Holly Drive at Daphne Drive. I have had friends who live in that area.

There is also a elementary school on Holly. There are also some very nice homes within a short walking distance.

If you want a community look at the Isles - corner of Military Trail / Hood Road. But there are a lot of other communities that are just as nice.

If you need a rental - look at Legacy Place or around the Gardens Mall.

Essentially if you drive north on Military Trail from Northlake Blvd. to PGA Blvd. there are older homes on every side street. The neighborhoods are nice and safe, they are not in Associations. If you want newer or an HOA - continue north on Military Trail and there are many communities between PGA and Indiancreek Parkway. There are also Abacoa.

You can do the same thing along Prosperity Farms Rd. - just drive north from PGA to Donald Ross Rd. Some communities, some neighborhoods. - all nice, all safe.

I don't think you can go wrong with anything in those areas. As Skylinet said it is going to get down to what is your budget, what type of home you want to live in, do you want amenties such as golf courses.

Even Jupiter is not a long drive from the Gardens.

Good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach