Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2010, 04:34 PM

152 posts, read 627,135 times

Advertisements

Looking for a good pre-school or daycare for a 3 year old in West Palm Beach. Any recommendations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 10:51 AM

98 posts, read 424,655 times
Does it matter if they have religious affiliations?

Been in your shoes. If you're looking to steer clear from a religious organization, the options get limited. If that doesn't bother you, everyone tells me that the day care at first baptist church in wpb on flagler is a great place to send your kid to.

Also good - discovery day school. But there's a waiting list, last I checked. I don't think it's affiliated with any organized church/temple/mosque, etc.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:47 PM

152 posts, read 627,135 times
Default Day care or Pre-School in West Palm Beach

Thanks for your reply. It doesn't matter what the religious affiliation is really. Just want a place that takes child development seriously, has a structured program that includes, reading, arts, music and movement and teachers must be licensed/certified.

Have your heard of Home Away From Home Childcare? What are your thoughts? Same questions for JCC.

Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 AM

98 posts, read 424,655 times
Sorry - don't know about the programs you mentioned. The religious thing was a big deal for us, so I can't comment on the strength of their programs. I have heard from many people, many religions that the baptist day care at the giant church on flagler is very good.

You'll have good luck finding the right spot as your options are more open.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach