Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 AM

4 posts, read 5,762 times

Advertisements

Hi I am looking for a house on land contract in Taylor co my fiance has a good employment history we have a three year old and are expecting another in Jan. Looking for a 3 Bedroom have a down payment and will pay lawyer fees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2010, 04:00 PM

4 posts, read 5,762 times
Okay I can see no one knows of any where in Taylor co to rent or rent to own. I have been looking for a place for 3 weeks and no luck. One thing that is very frustrating is there are over 100 houses on the market the majority of them have been for sale for years and the owners would rather sit and be greedy and try to sell their house overpriced and they end up not making a dime while their are many families in Taylor co looking for a home most of them are good people and work hard but no one seems to care. I think it would make more sense to rent or rent to own a house at least that way you are making money and also helping someone. With rent to own I talked to a lawyer and it is legal binding that way both parties are covered. My family will probably have to relocate due to this there is not ONE place to rent in Grafton but their are many in cities not to far away that have places..part of me hates to leave Grafton because I have grown up here and I do like the town it some ways but the greed has seemed to take over and no one wants to help each other anymore.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:58 AM

108 posts, read 306,148 times
I have a house in Grafton that we are currently moving out of that I might be willing to sell on land contract. It's 4 bdrm, 2 ba. PM me and we can see if it will work out for both of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia