Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2007, 03:40 PM

58 posts, read 249,652 times

Advertisements

I know it sounds crazy, but I like flavored coffee, but want a larger variety than the grocery stores carry. IS there any coffee shops in Charleston and areas that sell lots of different flavors?
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2007, 06:52 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,314,623 times
Everybody here shops the Internet...Fed-Ex and Brown can find their way to our remote hollows. The fine european cologne's, the Pate'de Faguare and the escargot that we savor from distant lands can be sent to the deepest areas of the wild and wonderful...I might recommend that for the cafe' nigra that you desire...many of the coffeehouses of the bay area export their blends to the connected internet gentry...it might be a thought...
and the Gov cannot tax it yet...that in itself gives us a bonus...

Old 08-05-2007, 07:16 PM

74 posts, read 369,823 times
If you're willing to drive a little bit, the Old Village Roaster in Huntington (4th Ave) has a nice selection of coffee and their prices seem reasonable. I buy a lot of my coffee there and haven't been dissapponted yet! Sorry I can't recommend anything closer, I've only lived in the area a couple years and I'm not very familiar with Charleston.
Hop this helps!

Old 08-05-2007, 07:48 PM

58 posts, read 249,652 times
Thanks everyone.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:02 AM

843 posts, read 2,747,539 times
Even when I used to live in a booming city with a lot of coffee shops in the 90s, I still used the Internet to order my beans/grounds just because the options were without limits. One of my favorites was Green Mountain Coffee Roasters up in Vermont. I even had a buddy up there from the Corps that would swing through and grab me a bag when he'd go home to visit. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters: Fair Trade, Organic & Signature Coffees & Gifts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia