Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 07:25 PM

13,927 posts, read 39,297,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Manchin and Rocky voted for Indefinate Detention. When do you suppose we will vote them out?
Most likely never... Going by the history of WV. Seems once someone gets their foot in the door they stay til they die of old age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 09:55 AM

6,347 posts, read 9,876,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
If I did wouldnt be you Business! What are you the Grammer Police! I can see why your always on the internet cause in life No One would talk to you!
An occasional mistake is ok. We all have typos. However, every post you make butchers the english language.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:35 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,314,623 times
I've waited to comment on this post because I'm not familiar with the legislation in question.
Much of our internet censure pressure is coming from other countries.

However, this lady comes from one of the most corrupt families in Wv politics.
When they do prison time in Wv its really serious and they must be shut down and taken out of the system.

My feeling is this...money has moved...somewhere...somehow...money has moved.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
I've waited to comment on this post because I'm not familiar with the legislation in question.

When they do prison time in Wv its really serious and they must be shut down and taken out of the system.

David I highly recommend you do a google search oN CISPA. It is worse than censorship. It is removing constitutional protection, given by the 4th amendment, for all things internet related.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:07 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
David I highly recommend you do a google search oN CISPA. It is worse than censorship. It is removing constitutional protection, given by the 4th amendment, for all things internet related.
So I'm curious......what's your position on the Indefinite detention law?

Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 AM

When I get some time this weekend, I will google this topic.

Indefinite Detention?

Knowing Rocky and Joe, I would say they are testing the waters....both are in trouble with Wv voters.

Joe is making a huge play to get himself known nationally as he will be involved in the 2016 presidential go around.

It's remotely possible that an alternative law will be proposed with his name on it.

Rocky? Just waiting for retirement and waiting for the pick to come...If he steps out now, we could have Shelley as a Sen....can you imagine that? My bet is they will run Earl Ray...as a rewards thing.

Everybody has to fit in place in Wv.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post

She no worse than Byrd who was a KKK head honcho & stayed in office til he died of old age. And others I can but wont name! This is WV Politics here seems to say No Bad people in your background or your to clean then You Wont get in! I not saying they have to be Saints BUT seems they Do have to be Dirty!

Old 04-28-2012, 01:31 PM

Katie 1:

Most Good Baptists and Methodist men belonged to the KKK at that time.

You do an injustice to yourself by NOT knowing Wv history.

After the Civil War, Wv did not have law at all....the KKK filed that gap for almost 100 years.

I wish we could have about 30 years of Robert Byrd now...we are suffering in this country because we do not have men with his type of courage.
(Courage to protect the Constitution of the United States)

Old 04-28-2012, 02:21 PM

Not Courage! Hiding behind sheets while they hang blacks!!

Old 04-28-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So I'm curious......what's your position on the Indefinite detention law?
Im against it.

I dont know what made you think I ever supported it...

Im not Katie who blindly does what she is told.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
View detailed profiles of: