Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 12:18 PM

596 posts, read 937,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
You've been thinking, haven't you?

Look over this thread alone. Somebody comes in here ranting about Lybia like a Faux news Commentator, claiming Obama racked up Bush's debt, knows nothing about fracking, care for the environment, coal, thinking coal is cheaper than natural gas, thinks pollution is OK, know nothing about our neighbors in Ohio, thinks somebody wants to ban guns (but has zero evidence), thinks Democrats are opposed to oil and coal, and finally, kept repeating stuff instead of answering questions directed toward him.

Personally, I don't think he has ever even been in West Virginia, and probably not in Ohio either.
it's painful to listen to democrats talk about debt and fiscal matters. to assert obama hasn't racked up staggering deficits and debt since he took office is so ignorant it's embarrassing. nobody is saying bush wasn't a big spender but obama made him look like a miser after one year in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 12:39 PM

939 posts, read 1,892,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox35 View Post
why are you stalking me on here.
I do believe I've existed on these forums long before your current iteration. As for the rest of your drivel, I'm not even going to bother to respond.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:41 PM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoFring View Post
I do believe I've existed on these forums long before your current iteration. As for the rest of your drivel, I'm not even going to bother to respond.
Good point. I'm about to prove (once again) what a friend the Ignore list is.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
what is funny is you leftwingers start a political thread in the middle of this non political forum and then you get all snippy when a conservative starts poking holes in your lame theory that screeching hillary is super popular in west virginia. do you guys ever take a break from campaigining? the Messiah jsut got re-elected,....enjoy it for a little while before you start telling us how awesome shillary is.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:38 PM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:
what is funny is you leftwingers start a political thread in the middle of this non political forum and then you get all snippy when a conservative starts poking holes in your lame theory that screeching hillary is super popular in west virginia. do you guys ever take a break from campaigining? the Messiah jsut got re-elected,....enjoy it for a little while before you start telling us how awesome shillary is.
Actually, a guy from Maryland started the thread. Until you jumped in with all your incorrect statements, the comments were directly related to West Virginia. The thread was fairly well focused on West Virginia until you tried to derail it into the P&OC category. With a little luck, you won't be interrupting threads here often.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Actually, a guy from Maryland started the thread. Until you jumped in with all your incorrect statements, the comments were directly related to West Virginia. The thread was fairly well focused on West Virginia until you tried to derail it into the P&OC category. With a little luck, you won't be interrupting threads here often.
um, this entire thread is about you liberals promoting Hillary Clinton. I think your statements are incorrect, you are trying tell us ultra liberal feminist Hillary CLinton is super popular in West Virginia and I shared my opininion on that absurd theory. If somehow she is nominated in 16 I think she will lose WV mostly because she and Democrats are anti-oil anti-fracking , pro gun bans pro abortion pro gay marriage. those are the issues that matter most in west virginia.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
anti-oil anti-fracking , pro gun bans pro abortion pro gay marriage. those are the issues that matter most in west virginia.
If are these the issues that get West Virginian's riled up in the year 2016, then you deserve to be number 49. However, I'm going to take a leap of faith and assume you're a troll with no relation to WV (as I've also seen you trolling around the VA forums), and hope that the general population is a bit brighter. Perhaps my family and peers in West Virginia are about a century ahead of the curve, but the closest I've personally ever seen at this level of ignorance on display in West By god is on those billboards posted on 64 through Charleston referring to Obama's "Job Killing Zone", which have been up since literally 2 weeks after his first inauguration.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
If are these the issues that get West Virginian's riled up in the year 2016, then you deserve to be number 49. However, I'm going to take a leap of faith and assume you're a troll with no relation to WV (as I've also seen you trolling around the VA forums), and hope that the general population is a bit brighter. Perhaps my family and peers in West Virginia are about a century ahead of the curve, but the closest I've personally ever seen at this level of ignorance on display in West By god is on those billboards posted on 64 through Charleston referring to Obama's "Job Killing Zone", which have been up since literally 2 weeks after his first inauguration.
I'm a mechanical engineer. Y ou are the guy who gushes over the worst president in our history who was essentially a community organizer/agitator prior to doing a few years of voting present in office before running for president.

If Obama is so smart, why was he hanging out with complete morons like J. Wright and Bill Ayers. It's just funny how you hold yourself up as smart but you vote with great joy for this slicker version of a Jesse Jackson guy who clearly doesn't know anything.

How do you call me a troll? I'm not the one starting political threads on this forum. If you are going to assert Shrillary is super popular in West Virginia, people will disagree with you that. I'm not from West Virginia and it's kind of silly for you to beat up on West Virginia too much b/c their low income people there do buy into the Obama Democrat's ignorant class warfare economics. They are social conservatives but more liberal on economics in West Virginia.

I don't think Hillary has a real good personality so I scoff when you guys say she's a lock to win in 16. This country does have a lot of people fond of ever expanding government entitlements so I don't say she has no shot at winning but I like to think after 8 years of a dismal economy with Obama and Democrats in control, a majority of Americans will want to give a young charismatic Republican like Rubio a shot.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:04 PM

I love how liberals say they are progressive and the guardians of science but then they oppose any progressive industry like nuclear power and drilling for oil and fracking. if they had their way we would live like cavemen.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
a majority of Americans will want to give a young charismatic Republican like Rubio a shot.
You sure you won't be trying to deport him? I mean, he is a pretty dark shade of brown... although John Boehner may be browner than him after spending 67% of his life in a tanning bed (with another 10% of his life spent on crying lessons).

Quote:
I'm a mechanical engineer..
What sort of legos do you design Swampy? I want to ensure I don't buy them for my kids, since they're obviously not load bearing legos, and I wouldn't want their action figures to get hurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia