Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 07:49 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,875,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurseOfWilmore View Post
I know a real nice isolated place we can pump it...
So brave of you to volunteer.

That might be unpleasant for you, I wouldnt let that happen to you...

Dont worry we can figure out a way to ensure all the pollution stays in SWV.

Old 03-14-2013, 07:51 PM

708 posts, read 1,157,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
That might be unpleasant for you, I wouldnt let that happen to you...
Glad ur looking out for us! but I was thinking of something that's use to having waste pumped into it, but it spews it as well, so that may be counterproductive...

Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Glad ur looking out for us! but I was thinking of something that's use to having waste pumped into it, but it spews it as well, so that may be counterproductive...
I realize you are talking about yourself, but like I said that would kill you. The forum just wouldnt be the same without you. So no we can find a better way.

Anyway, I am glad you are now for the idea. You get jobs and maybe a highway, the rest of the country gets cleaner air.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:30 PM

708 posts, read 1,157,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
I realize you are talking about yourself, but like I said that would kill you. The forum just wouldnt be the same without you. So no we can find a better way.

Anyway, I am glad you are now for the idea. You get jobs and maybe a highway, the rest of the country gets cleaner air.
And this forum just wouldn't be the same without you! With your conspiracy theories, mma background, and quasi-economics degree, combined with my well dressed, witty, ssi check, and holler fabulous lifestyle, we could be a modern day Odd Couple, this has NBC sitcom written all over it.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:35 PM

Quote:
And this forum just wouldn't be the same without you! With your conspiracy theories, mma background, and quasi-economics degree, combined with my well dressed, witty, ssi check, and holler fabulous lifestyle, we could be a modern day Odd Couple, this has NBC sitcom written all over it.
There is no quasi-economics degree. I also have an accounting degree. In your defense economics is kinda a pseudo-science, often called the dismal science.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia