Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,603,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantan1968 View Post
1LuckyLady...thanks for the article !!

Looking at the directory at the list of current stores...when did this place lose Dollar Tree ?? I know its been replaced by a store that is similar called Dollar Plus but still I have never heard of a mall that had lost a Dollar Tree. Also looking at the directory I noticed that the mall has a Payless Shoe Source, Bath and Body Works and a Hibbett Sports. I would be surprised of those three wouldn't be a part of the coming re-development of this place.
I think Dollar Tree moved to The Commons when it opened around 2009/2010.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2016, 10:56 PM

1,383 posts, read 2,509,022 times
Default Chili's

Chili's is almost finished with only about 20 days left until the grand opening. There are some interior pictures on Twitter and I must say, the decor and interior design is very impressive. The patio will also have TV's, heaters for the colder months and it is connected to the bar through a large open window (patio bar essentially). This restaurant will be a great asset to the property.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:16 AM

308 posts, read 798,916 times
Kay jewelers sign is up on left side of that strip mall

Old 09-29-2016, 07:35 AM

2,769 posts, read 404,593 times
I can't wait to try out Chilis. I've been waiting forever. Hagerstown is really slow about building theirs.

Old 10-02-2016, 07:05 PM

862 posts, read 1,196,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Luckylady View Post
I can't wait to try out Chilis. I've been waiting forever. Hagerstown is really slow about building theirs.

Wonder why its taking so long to build a Chilis in Hagerstown ?? Winchester has had a Chilis for almost 20 years now. Didn't take very long to build it at all actually it came as a surprise to just about everyone in town when they put the signs up. No press about the coming of Chilis even those businesses that were located nearby didn't even know. My aunt in those days was a manager for K-Mart that was located within view of that Chilis and even she didn't know until about a week or two before the grand opening.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:32 AM

2,769 posts, read 404,593 times
Chili's opens the 17th. It just happens to be my birthday. Hello Chili's.
I went by Hagerstown yesterday and checked out the progress of the building. This one seems really slow. I don't know what's holding it up.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:25 AM

19,499 posts, read 9,525,458 times
Quote:
I went by Hagerstown yesterday and checked out the progress of the building. This one seems really slow. I don't know what's holding it up.
We haven't been in the Chili's in Winchester for so long now. I am anxiously waiting for the opening of Martinsburg's this month. Doubt I'd be there on the Grand Opening as it's on Monday but it's possible. Enjoy your birthday celebration 1Luckylady

Old 10-05-2016, 11:51 AM

1,383 posts, read 2,509,022 times
Default Planning Commission Meeting Tonight

The Martinsburg Planning Commission will meet with Paramount Development Corporation tonight to discuss the demolition of 40,000 sf of the mall. This is some of the section between Walmart and JCPenney.

City Planning Commission to hear plan to begin to demolish former Martinsburg Mall | News, Sports, Jobs - Journal News

Old 10-06-2016, 05:47 AM

58 posts, read 83,248 times
Any details available from the meeting last night? Do we know what Phase 2 looks like?

Old 10-06-2016, 06:05 AM

19,499 posts, read 9,525,458 times
Quote:
Granted it's only the 6th but Mr C drove by it the other day and almost swore that it looked like it was open for business. Could it be an early opening?

Just started reading the front section of today's "The Journal". Headline "Under Destruction" [rather than construction]. That ought to get a few eyes riveted to reading. Got the green light to continue. As far as I got though. Looks like the area where Sears stood, looking to be paved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia