U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 03:57 AM

5 posts, read 34,309 times

Advertisements

Garnett Rocchi ,Italian Mobster Memeber Age,25 Of BlueField Wv,24701,Area...Has Been Conected With The Mob,Since 2000..5,000 Weapon, Drug Tracketing,Gambling's,Counterfiting Money,Hits On People,Blowing Up Cars,arsons,Paying People To Due ,JUst THe Streets Say He A High Power I Though I Sumit That,He Prombly Does More,Are The Any News About THis Guy,Or Check For Him Or Has The Mobster Stay'n Low Key I Have'nt Saw Him In 5years...Since Gambino Crime Family Got Hit....Im From New Jersy Tracking His Records..Crime Family Member Of Gambino Are Connected To Garnett Rocchi Dangers Man!!!!....Any Body That Connected To John Gambino ..LIke He Is Got Sum Conect's.. I Am A Formant The Rated On The Mobs.Im From Ny...Years Ago Im In THe News Pappers...I Found A Picture Under My Desk With A Note From A Street Goones Gave Me..His Name emFormation On It age Date Of Birth Evry Thing Wear He Stay's NowYour State Towns prombley Doing Mob Activety's..LOng Sharking People...Gambling At Joints Like He Did In Ny,Well Good Luck On Your Home State,Now wv Wear You At!!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 03:58 AM

Garnett Rocchi ,Italian Mobster Memeber Age,25 Of BlueField Wv,24701,Area...Has Been Conected With The Mob,Since 2000..5,000 Weapon, Drug Tracketing,Gambling's,Counterfiting Money,Hits On People,Blowing Up Cars,arsons,Paying People To Due,JUst THe Streets Say He A High Power I Though I Sumit That,He Prombly Does More,Are The Any News About THis Guy,Or Check For Him Or Has The Mobster Stay'n Low Key I Have'nt Saw Him In 5years...Since Gambino Crime Family Got Hit....Im From New Jersy Tracking His Records..Crime Family Member Of Gambino Are Connected To Garnett Rocchi Dangers Man!!!!....Any Body That Connected To John Gambino ..LIke He Is Got Sum Conect's.. I Am A Formant The Rated On The Mobs.Im From Ny...Years Ago Im In THe News Pappers...I Found A Picture Under My Desk With A Note From A Street Goones Gave Me..His Name emFormation On It age Date Of Birth Evry Thing Wear He Stay's NowYour State Towns prombley Doing Mob Activety's..LOng Sharking People...Gambling At Joints Like He Did In Ny,Well Good Luck On Your Home State,Now wv Wear You At!!!!

Old 01-19-2010, 04:00 AM

Post West Virgina Mafia Proof

Garnett Rocchi ,Italian Mobster Memeber Age,25 Of BlueField Wv,24701,Area...Has Been Conected With The Mob,Since 2000..5,000 Weapon, Drug Tracketing,Gambling's,Counterfiting Money,Hits On People,Blowing Up Cars,arsons,Paying People To Due ,JUst THe Streets Say He A High Power I Though I Sumit That,He Prombly Does More,Are The Any News About THis Guy,Or Check For Him Or Has The Mobster Stay'n Low Key I Have'nt Saw Him In 5years...Since Gambino Crime Family Got Hit....Im From New Jersy Tracking His Records..Crime Family Member Of Gambino Are Connected To Garnett Rocchi Dangers Man!!!!....Any Body That Connected To John Gambino ..LIke He Is Got Sum Conect's.. I Am A Formant The Rated On The Mobs.Im From Ny...Years Ago Im In THe News Pappers...I Found A Picture Under My Desk With A Note From A Street Goones Gave Me..His Name emFormation On It age Date Of Birth Evry Thing Wear He Stay's NowYour State Towns prombley Doing Mob Activety's..LOng Sharking People...Gambling At Joints Like He Did In Ny,Well Good Luck On Your Home State,Now wv Wear You At!!!!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:34 AM

3 posts, read 18,552 times
Garnett Rocchi Of The Italian Mafia(true) Local Blue Field,Newyork Areas,Resurches,These Are His Web Sites,comunacations With mob Activitys ..With Gambino Crime Familys Gottis An Anybody ..In The Organized Crimes Familys...I Did It For The Searchers Shearch Knoe! More Your Seach Has Been Found......West Virgina State...Imformants...

Old 01-19-2010, 01:12 PM

1 posts, read 7,110 times
Garnett Rocchi ,Italian Mobster Memeber Age,25 Of BlueField Wv,24701,Area...Has Been Conected With The Mob,Since 2000..5,000 Weapon, Drug Tracketing,Gambling's,Counterfiting Money,Hits On People,Blowing Up Cars,arsons,Paying People To Due ,JUst THe Streets Say He A High Power I Though I Sumit That,He Prombly Does More,Are The Any News About THis Guy,Or Check For Him Or Has The Mobster Stay'n Low Key I Have'nt Saw Him In 5years...Since Gambino Crime Family Got Hit....Im From New Jersy Tracking His Records..Crime Family Member Of Gambino Are Connected To Garnett Rocchi Dangers Man!!!!....Any Body That Connected To John Gambino ..LIke He Is Got Sum Conect's.. I Am A Formant The Rated On The Mobs.Im From Ny...Years Ago Im In THe News Pappers...I Found A Picture Under My Desk With A Note From A Street Goones Gave Me..His Name emFormation On It age Date Of Birth Evry Thing Wear He Stay's NowYour State Towns prombley Doing Mob Activety's..LOng Sharking People...Gambling At Joints Like He Did In Ny Read more: [url]http://www.city-data.com/forum/west-virginia/319176-mafia-west-virginia-6.html#ixzz0d5gffDNI[/url]

Old 01-19-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHerdOn View Post
I do not know of this "mafia" in which you speak..

It's not what it used to be though
Garnett Rocchi ,Italian Mobster Memeber Age,25 Of BlueField Wv,24701,Area...Has Been Conected With The Mob,Since 2000..5,000 Weapon, Drug Tracketing,Gambling's,Counterfiting Money,Hits On People,Blowing Up Cars,arsons,Paying People To Due ,JUst THe Streets Say He A High Power I Though I Sumit That,He Prombly Does More,Are The Any News About THis Guy,Or Check For Him Or Has The Mobster Stay'n Low Key I Have'nt Saw Him In 5years...Since Gambino Crime Family Got Hit....Im From New Jersy Tracking His Records..Crime Family Member Of Gambino Are Connected To Garnett Rocchi Dangers Man!!!!....Any Body That Connected To John Gambino ..LIke He Is Got Sum Conect's.. I Am A Formant The Rated On The Mobs.Im From Ny...Years Ago Im In THe News Pappers...I Found A Picture Under My Desk With A Note From A Street Goones Gave Me..His Name emFormation On It age Date Of Birth Evry Thing Wear He Stay's NowYour State Towns prombley Doing Mob Activety's..LOng Sharking People...Gambling At Joints Like He Did In Ny

Old 01-19-2010, 05:25 PM

4 posts, read 28,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Virgina InFormant View Post
Garnett Rocchi Of The Italian Mafia(true) Local Blue Field,Newyork Areas,Resurches,These Are His Web Sites,comunacations With mob Activitys ..With Gambino Crime Familys Gottis An Anybody ..In The Organized Crimes Familys...I Did It For The Searchers Shearch Knoe! More Your Seach Has Been Found......West Virgina State...Imformants...
[LIST][*][url=http://www.google.com/profiles/GarnettRocchi.]Garnett Rocchi - Google Profile[/url][*]http://www.google.com/s2/favicons?do...i.blogspot.com [URL="http://garnettrocchi.blogspot.com/"]Blogger (Blogspot) - garnettrocchi[/URL][*]http://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=myspace.com [url=http://myspace.com/garnettrocchi2productions]MySpace - $$$THE SITES REFLECTED $$$ - 25 - Male - Oyster Bay, New York - myspace.com/garnettrocchi2productions[/url][*]http://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=twitter.com [url=http://twitter.com/GarnettRocchi]Garnett Allen Rocchi (GarnettRocchi) on Twitter[/url][/LIST]
They Call Him Blue Campo An Inpadrino Of Blue Mountians...They Ant Got Him For Racketeering Yet...He Low Key Gangster..Gotta Be

Old 01-19-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holton smith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHerdOn View Post
I do not know of this "mafia" in which you speak..

It's not what it used to be though
They Said Last Week ATF KIcked HIs Door In Un Recovering 5,000 Guns He Had HAd....

Old 01-19-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mafia Garnett Rocchi View Post
They Said Last Week ATF KIcked HIs Door In Un Recovering 5,000 Guns He Had HAd....
You Be Leave Wat You Wat ..Say Wat Ever You Want ..He A Star To Anybody That Noes Hes That ..Thats They Way I Leave It

Old 01-19-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holton smith View Post
He's Run The Mob He Acting Boss Of THe Italian Family..I Dont Knoe If Familys ..Hes Been Through..Parkersburg ..Stopped Trough Thur From Come Out Of New york..Every Body Does For Sum To Eat........? Is That What Your Parkersburg Wv Mafia Is Coming From..Cause Mafia Stop's Thur After Coming A Long Way...GArnett Rocchi Is Not! Sum One Made up ..Off Tv Or Shows..Games..Or News This Guy Is Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look Him Up Find Out ....Dont Comment Me..Not A Child You Can Comment Me Report Jokers Stay Off..Cause Yall Cause con Fusetion To THe Public
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or