Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 03:12 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,511,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post

Took our dogs here for their bath.
We've been to the other Petsmart down in Winchester but since this one is closer, we thought we'd give them a try. We are more than pleased.
Since the people were all new to them, I'm sure they were a bit nervous.
Because of that the young, (super nice) lady took extra time out of her schedule to reassure them when I'm sure she was more than busy with other customers pets. Both dogs are cuddly soft and I'm sure appreciative of the A#1 treatment by the staff at this PetSmart. They are so cuddly soft and smell really nice.
Glad to hear you had excellent service at PetSmart! I believe there is a pet hospital there as well that does minor medical procedures like removing ticks, dental work, etc. -mmccul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 08:17 AM

25 posts, read 51,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by y5nthon5a View Post
I love TJ Maxx. I have bought a few clothes there already. And they get new clothes in ALL the time. They have great clothing, any style, any size.

As for other sites in the area,...
Dead Malls dot Com: Feature: Martinsburg Mall: Martinsburg, West Virginia
This site annoys me since Martinsburg Mall is on there. I'll be on that after the Commons fills up, and the recession is over, the mall will start to fill up because companies will look to expand and what better place to go? I'd love to see some major stores come to the mall so we can one day have a great mall. Why take up more space in the county when they can just occupy the mall?! I mean our mall looks better than a few of the malls I saw out in California, when I went out there in April, and I'm not even kidding.
The Apple Blossom Mall in Winchester, VA is on that site and I don't think that is a dead mall. They are pretty active in there. That website just stinks altogether.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:09 PM

240 posts, read 831,607 times
I'd like to see Olive Garden or something take the vacant spot in the Martinsburg Mall where Rex was located at. There was a restaurant there a long time ago (O'Shays I think) and it worked out well. It has an outside entrance and would be perfect for a restaurant again.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:46 AM

308 posts, read 799,245 times
Default Olive garden

I echo your comment.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:52 AM

19,517 posts, read 9,540,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD35 View Post
I'd like to see Olive Garden or something take the vacant spot in the Martinsburg Mall where Rex was located at. There was a restaurant there a long time ago (O'Shays I think) and it worked out well. It has an outside entrance and would be perfect for a restaurant again.
I agree, it's time for another restaurant of sorts to open up in that spot.
Someone will probably tell us that it's too small for a Olive Garden to open in that spot but really anything - restaurant /pub-like would be a welcome site for sore eyes.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Default 24/7/365 Vet emergency Service

I like PetSmart and it's great that they do have Banfield in there but our area could really stand a 24/7/365 Vet Emergency Service. As that be, we have to drive down to the city of Winchester for that.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:38 AM

Ledo Pizza put in for their permit today at The Commons. YAY I spoke with one of the employees at the Ranson location and she said the estimated opening should be Nov-Dec.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:07 AM

Default Ledo Pizza

I must be the only one that has never had a Ledo pizza ?
If anyone could compare them to another popular chain pizza [even store bought] what would it be closest to in taste ?
Do they even deliver ? Wondering about mileage to in conjunction with a possible delivery charge.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:16 AM

Ledo's pizza really doesn't compare to any other chain. It's just different. The pizza is square, thin, and the sauce is a little sweet. They do not have delivery, it's a sit down restaurant with Pizza, pasta, salads, subs, etc.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:18 AM

308 posts, read 799,245 times
Ledo's is overrated.Alot of people told me it was so great but i tried it once and was very disappointed but i may try it again when they open at the Commons.As bad as it was it was still better than Dominos.I cant believe that Dominos is still in business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia