U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-16-2008, 02:30 PM

306 posts, read 592,854 times
Default Schools - Bluefield WV

Does anyone have any opinions on Bluefield, WV schools, in terms of the schools in general or specific schools? Does anyone have any opinions on differences (if there are any) between Bluefield, WV and Bluefield, VA schools? I would really appreciate any and all input! Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 03:42 PM

4,715 posts, read 8,281,826 times
gasoline is cheaper in Va...about 3 cents.

If I were living down there, I'd live in Princeton...just like it better.

Old 07-11-2008, 06:55 AM

4 posts, read 7,923 times
I live in Princeton and I love it here, I just started working at the new Little General it's ok, it's a job, I am looking for another one. Gas and Cigs are cheaper in Virginia either way you go Bluefield Va or even Narrows Va, I am about 15 minutes from both..As far as the schools in Bluefield, mine kids went to Ceres Elementary a couple of years ago and they hated it, it was dirty and the teachers don't care about the kids they are there for the money only!! My daughter goes to Mercer Elementary it's ok, she didn't like her teacher last year she seemed to pick on her.I think because she has ADHD, but hope this year will be better. My son goes to the middle school and he loves it haven't had any problems yet!!

Old 07-12-2008, 06:28 AM

310 posts, read 775,855 times
Default Schools Bluefield

Here's a link that may help you with your school information.

GreatSchools.net

Good luck!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:54 AM

25 posts, read 32,569 times
I love that the High school in Bluefield is The Beavers!

Go Beavers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia