Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 05:12 PM

215 posts, read 1,161,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnycar View Post
Thanks.
These were shot from the farthest ridge you can see behind Bruce's. A trail runs from the top of Rich mountain to somewhere near Pickens. There are several points up there that offer spectacular views.

If anyone you know has an atv, it's a gotta do trail! Here's a good ole WV country road somewhere on Rich mtn...
I knew those mountains looked familiar. I don't have an ATV, hopefully one day soon. Say a prayer for my family, if you don't mind. We are praying so hard for this house in Tucker County, which is closer to where my husband just got a new job. We've been praying for a breakthrough for a long time now, and I've been asking everyone to pray. In the natural it looks impossible, but with God all things are possible. I assume you are a Christian since you live right near me and most people are Christian here. If you're not I apologize.

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 08:16 PM

38 posts, read 317,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinTheMountains View Post
We are praying so hard for this house in Tucker County,

In the natural it looks impossible, but with God all things are possible.
wow, you'd give up Beverly for Tucker County! The loss of sit down cake walks, bingo, and Mama's Kitchen? The horror of not having China's finest goods a mere 6 miles away... You'll surely miss Elkins' finest dining at Burger King & Humbertos.

I'm not a Christian, alto that would be nice. I was raised in the church so I suppose you prayed with faith concerning your husband landing that job in Tucker. See how that worked out!

Acquiring a house with God's intervention is no big deal. Why would God grant him a job so far away from home w/o pushing your faith a bit deeper? It's sorta like a test, have complete faith, start packing. I'll even volunteer to help during the move with my truck & trailer. I have faith the move will not occur during the weeks i have planned to visit civilization...

Old 08-07-2009, 09:45 AM

307 posts, read 689,806 times
How do i get a photo in a post?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:26 AM

1,502 posts, read 7,359,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convex20899 View Post
I know that I have used photobucket and than you can copy the link to it, not sure if there is another way.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnycar View Post
wow, you'd give up Beverly for Tucker County! The loss of sit down cake walks, bingo, and Mama's Kitchen? The horror of not having China's finest goods a mere 6 miles away... You'll surely miss Elkins' finest dining at Burger King & Humbertos.

I'm not a Christian, alto that would be nice. I was raised in the church so I suppose you prayed with faith concerning your husband landing that job in Tucker. See how that worked out!

Acquiring a house with God's intervention is no big deal. Why would God grant him a job so far away from home w/o pushing your faith a bit deeper? It's sorta like a test, have complete faith, start packing. I'll even volunteer to help during the move with my truck & trailer. I have faith the move will not occur during the weeks i have planned to visit civilization...
Thank you! I just hope we get this house really soon. Thank you for your offer of help, I will definitely keep that in mind when things start to happen on my end.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convex20899 View Post
Go to:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Join, then upload pics. Copy the 'IMG Code' of each pic and paste into message.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinTheMountains View Post
Thank you! I just hope we get this house really soon. Thank you for your offer of help, I will definitely keep that in mind when things start to happen on my end.
Moving can be stressful. We had help during our move, so gotta pay that forward.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:27 AM

307 posts, read 689,806 times
Fantastic photos.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:33 AM

Blackwater falls are so beautiful, great pictures!

Old 08-29-2009, 12:13 AM

Glad you like them.

Lovin', those falls are just down the street from you! How do you like the new neighborhood?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia