Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 04:25 PM

39 posts, read 125,550 times

Advertisements

What are some scary hillbilly towns in West Virginia? What are these people like because i hear they are very racist and so on..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 05:00 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,313,572 times
Thank You Buggy Boy for your inane comment...I called you "Buggy Boy because my late grandmother used that term once in a while...She graduated from college in 1897 and was very fluent in the English language and propriety...Buggy at that time, in the social circles meant CRAZY...and that is how you have come tramping into our forum...

Our Hillbilly towns are not even that but an entire state...The Hillbilly Territory begins at the state line of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky, Maryland and Virginia.

We are a race unto ourselves and just call ourselves Americans...possibly the last holdout for that Clan.

You are evidently uneducated and certainly show a lack of couth...you would not be welcomed here.

San Francisco or the like would be a pleasant domain...please give it some thought and a try.

Thanks...but no thanks...and remember, elementary school will be back in session Monday...n'est pas?

Old 01-24-2009, 05:35 PM

967 posts, read 2,995,465 times
Duuurrr-da-durrrr.

Must have had some time to kill between Jerry Springer re-runs and the next bag of Pork Rinds.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:22 PM

938 posts, read 2,898,059 times
Yup...giant hilljack hellhole here...best if you just avoid the entire state, friend...go check out Connecticut. They may take you.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:02 PM

638 posts, read 1,848,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
We are a race unto ourselves and just call ourselves Americans...possibly the last holdout for that Clan.
Cheers.

Remember mountaineers, the humans have smaller brains than the Neanderthal and their communcations are limited to examples like this, that we often interpret as unexpressive utterances, which most likely stem from their genetic evolution as a prey animal. The emmissary report from last month repeats what everyone has said for 10,000 years, and so on, that without our care, they will not survive as a species.

We are reviewing ideas for changing the state "Welcome" signs, to better reflect the friendliness of West Virginia, especially towards the humans, but kids, don't feed them if you take them for pets -- they breed like rats.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:28 PM

967 posts, read 2,995,465 times
^^ Reps to you! Hilarious!

Old 01-24-2009, 10:28 PM

938 posts, read 2,898,059 times
Holy god, that's hilarious.

Old 01-25-2009, 01:45 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,313,572 times
I expect that poster had something to do with the Southern Living House? of the Year and was afraid to say...anyway, whats a little 'Dweeb-shredding among the natives.

We have never fitted to the 'Norm...and it will take a generation or three of out-breeding to get us to the California or Conneticut level of peace and political correctness.

And we know how that will work...
When Wv is ruined the remainder of the country will have changed its ways back to 'common sense and we will be the guys on the inside looking out...

For years, Oregon tried to keep her identity...lost it to the California Welfare Migration...
Now they are just a northern part of California...when things get tough in California, Oregons population increases in waves...money drain we can be thankful for not having...

and the reverse mentality is healthy..our chief neanderthal, Mr. MoJo has the state with a surplus...banks are in order...crafted election depression has not hurt us to much..
Perhaps their are lessons here...

Old 01-25-2009, 07:52 AM
x1x

227 posts, read 805,592 times
Default Fyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugyboy420 View Post
What are some scary hillbilly towns in West Virginia? What are these people like because i hear they are very racist and so on..

There thoose who are hillbillys and thoose who wanta-bee hillbillys, I suggest you stay what you are!! You will neva be a hillbilly, and there are no on the spot training to be one!! either you are or ya ain't!! have i made my self clear?

Old 01-25-2009, 01:01 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,972,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x View Post
There thoose who are hillbillys and thoose who wanta-bee hillbillys, I suggest you stay what you are!! You will neva be a hillbilly, and there are no on the spot training to be one!! either you are or ya ain't!! have i made my self clear?

What he said!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia