U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:23 AM

4,878 posts, read 2,725,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by REESEY View Post
Coffee house is open because i see ads advertising it.
Jamaican Cafe at Commons ?

Jamaican's will be competing w/ coffee from Books-a-million cafe and the Starbuck's brand at Target. Still, will be interesting to check it out and
have a cup o brew. My tummy can't do the strong stuff but will hope that there's an assortment and coffee cake, danish or something to go with that. Hmm, a nice fruit Danish [generally fruit proportioned].
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 11:32 AM

4,878 posts, read 2,725,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REESEY View Post
Please rate the 3 best pizza businesses and if you could name the worst one also.Please try to limit it to BERKELEY COUNTY ONLY.Here is my choices.
1-KINGS
2-PAESANOS
3-VOCELLIS

The worst-SURPRISE-DOMINOS

Margherita or pizza ripieno. Oh, talking about Berkeley County only, darn. Had flashbacks of getting pizza in Napoli {Italy}. Preferentially, I
do like the thicker, chewier dough. Sometimes, thin isn't too bad. Most
often get from stores.
I don't mind the Dominos but plllease don't tell me what's in the mix any more than I'm aware of what's in the hot dogs. I don't get the hot dogs all the time but every once in a while, I'll be bad. Had a really nice thin mix of ham and pineapple but that was at beer brew place in downtown Frederick, MD. If anyone has had that and liked it as much as I did, and happen to know of a place that's comparable to it in Berkeley County - Do Tell.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:20 PM

346 posts, read 429,413 times
Best pizza coming! LEDO'S!

Old 09-03-2009, 07:30 AM

212 posts, read 382,344 times
Had LEDOS once and it was overrated but will try once more.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 PM

212 posts, read 382,344 times
Getting back to my favorite subject(DOMINO'S)i will admit that their chicken kickers are the best thing on the menu.As far as the pizza is concerned,i rather have a frozen one from the supermarket.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 PM

307 posts, read 432,625 times
Ledo's rocks. The one in hagerstown is hit or miss. The one close to work hit's a home run everytime.
Restaurants in martinsburg suck period. Only exception is outback. We go to Hagerstown.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:14 PM

1,500 posts, read 5,036,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convex20899 View Post
Ledo's rocks. The one in hagerstown is hit or miss. The one close to work hit's a home run everytime.
Restaurants in martinsburg suck period. Only exception is outback. We go to Hagerstown.
The only thing about Ledo's pizza is because it is so thin I feel like I eat so much of it, or maybe I do .

Don't really care for Outback but we really like Texas Roadhouse in Hagerstown, we had one in Pasadena where we lived at before.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:24 PM

307 posts, read 432,625 times
Texas Roadhouse in Hagerstown, is good. I like there ribs. lol

Old 09-03-2009, 08:24 PM

207 posts, read 399,753 times
When I lived in Spring Mills, Venice Pizza in Hedgesville was our family favorite! Yummmm!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:08 AM

6 posts, read 8,501 times
Agree that Ledo's is WAY overrated. Kings is the best pizza in BC hands down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia