Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 11:55 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,871,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtercupMcToots View Post
I didn't know how to do a sarcasm sign.
Don't take it personally.

GottaHernOn is not the most intelligent of posters on this forum. Everyone except him realized you were being sarcastic, which was obvious to everyone else.

Let me tell you a story about him. He wanted to fight me because he did not like something I said about Marshall. I thought it was shady, but I go to an MMA gym where I felt safe, so I told him if he was really upset we could meet there. He wanted me to go out and shoot guns with him on his property, which I thought was suspicious, so I told him no. I am not going into the woods to shoot guns with some stranger from the internet who has expressed anger with me. He said sure, but MMA training was not allowed in WV. When I showed him he was wrong and my MMA gym had been open since the 90s he changed his tune and claimed he was, "only joking." He then disappeared from this forum for a few months in shame.

Anyways, I would not care what he says about you. He has shown himself to be a person of no integrity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2011, 12:48 AM

1,981 posts, read 5,988,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtercupMcToots View Post
I didn't know how to do a sarcasm sign.
no I caught it...lol no worries...

Old 12-02-2011, 03:14 PM

389 posts, read 796,822 times
Wow, let's keep it on topic, shall we? This forum shouldn't be used as a means to drag anyone through the mud. It was an honest mistake.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:36 PM

Uhm... We are on topic. Who is being dragged through the mud...??? This is pertinent to coal.. and coal mining and no one is being dragged through the mud ???

Old 12-03-2011, 09:52 PM

537 posts, read 958,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
GottaHerdOn is not the most intelligent of posters on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHerdOn View Post
Uhm... Who is being dragged through the mud...??? ... no one is being dragged through the mud ???
GottaHerdOn, I think you just proved his point!

Just kidding around. FWIW, I've enjoyed GottaHerdOn's perspective on many forum topics.

Old 12-04-2011, 02:58 PM

532 posts, read 1,090,566 times
Quote:
Uhm... We are on topic. Who is being dragged through the mud...??? This is pertinent to coal.. and coal mining and no one is being dragged through the mud ???
A duel?

Old 12-07-2011, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Don't take it personally.

GottaHernOn is not the most intelligent of posters on this forum. Everyone except him realized you were being sarcastic, which was obvious to everyone else.

Let me tell you a story about him. He wanted to fight me because he did not like something I said about Marshall. I thought it was shady, but I go to an MMA gym where I felt safe, so I told him if he was really upset we could meet there. He wanted me to go out and shoot guns with him on his property, which I thought was suspicious, so I told him no. I am not going into the woods to shoot guns with some stranger from the internet who has expressed anger with me. He said sure, but MMA training was not allowed in WV. When I showed him he was wrong and my MMA gym had been open since the 90s he changed his tune and claimed he was, "only joking." He then disappeared from this forum for a few months in shame.

Anyways, I would not care what he says about you. He has shown himself to be a person of no integrity.
AND you clearly missed I was being sarcastic as well... Cretin you clearly have no idea of the political demographics of the forum. ButtercupMcToots and I agree on a fair amount of political beliefs pertaining to West Virginia and have a great deal of political feedback with each other. I'm betting that I probably picked up on that in the nearly 4 years I've been a member and contributed to this forum. Did you miss that part where I said.. "NO I GOT IT... NO WORRIES?" So I guess the appropriate term for your post is... IGNORANT

You... on the other hand... your sole purpose on this forum is to reiterate your massive infatuation with Morgantown. Here is a news flash bucko... I don't hate Morgantown... In fact I quite enjoy it... I just get sick of hearing your blatant BS for the rest of the state. Every freaking post that you personally post has something about how Morgantown is the metropolis of West Virginia and how Charleston and any city south of Morgantown is evil and full of gangs and is stealing money from Morgantown. DELUSIONAL!!! You are not a team player by any means, and your soul is blackened with... I don't even know.... something dark and wrong.

I can't believe you are bringing up where I mentioned shooting and MMA earlier. Are you really that naive??? Clearly you cannot understand the basic functions of SARCASM... AT ALL!!!!! People even told you on that post that I was joking... that no one in their sane mind would randomly meet some random person (esp with your posting record) on the internet. You tried to intimidate me with your MMA blah de blah blah to no avail, and you clearly missed the point with my post about going target shooting... I should have realized who I was communicating with. That is my bad

I did not disappear from this forum... I work 45-50 hours a week, and I'm in grad school full time, and have a raging social life. Hate to break it to you pal, but they just recently legalized MMA in WV btw... I don't care if your gym opened in 1863... it wasn't legal, or is a knock off of some sort. ToughMan fought it tooth and nail, but it was finally legalized. Google it...

So go on... continue your pointless rant. NO ONE CARES

Old 12-07-2011, 11:49 AM

537 posts, read 958,308 times
OK, NOW we're off topic.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:49 AM

6,347 posts, read 9,871,311 times
Quote:
AND you clearly missed I was being sarcastic as well... Cretin you clearly have no idea of the political demographics of the forum. ButtercupMcToots and I agree on a fair amount of political beliefs pertaining to West Virginia and have a great deal of political feedback with each other. I'm betting that I probably picked up on that in the nearly 4 years I've been a member and contributed to this forum. Did you miss that part where I said.. "NO I GOT IT... NO WORRIES?" So I guess the appropriate term for your post is... IGNORANT
GottaHerdOn, what are you talking about? I am not the one who made that snide comment against you agreeing with my earlier comment about you, but here you are responding as if I said that.

Also, you are responding to a bunch of my posts so you are clearly very upset with me. No, need to get too emotional involved.

I am not interested in your drama, so calm down before you embarrass yourself on this forum again by making big threats on this forum again than backing away.

You also attempted to hijack this thread. Please stay on topic.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
GottaHerdOn, what are you talking about? I am not the one who made that snide comment against you agreeing with my earlier comment about you, but here you are responding as if I said that.

Also, you are responding to a bunch of my posts so you are clearly very upset with me. No, need to get too emotional involved.

I am not interested in your drama, so calm down before you embarrass yourself on this forum again by making big threats on this forum again than backing away.

You also attempted to hijack this thread. Please stay on topic.
No one said anything against me but you... YOU randomly called me unintelligent for no reason.. only because you misinterpreted my sarcasm. ???

and I believe it is called "TROLLING" what you are doing... picking random fights...

and yes we are off topic... YOU called me unintelligent when I have not even said anything to you in how long..??? Yeah, buddy... you're the one who got off topic and you're the one who hijacked the thread. BRAVO... Anyway, time to ignore the troll

Getting back on TOPIC!

Perhaps since Massey and Alpha got slapped with that huge lawsuit mining safety will improve throughout the state in non-union mines.

record settlement in W.Va. mine blast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia