Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2011, 01:42 AM

1 posts, read 1,327 times

Advertisements

Hi city-data forum members!

I come here for your help - the company I work at is looking to expand sales to the "citizens" of Westchester county Our line of business is providing shared office space aka "virtual office" to our customers, so they can have an address on Park Avenue, Manhattan without the commute and at a fraction of the price.

But that is also a bit irrelevant for my question. The reason I am creating this forum thread is to ask you people who are familiar with Westchester County, if a weekly newspaper exists which the majority of Westchester people read or at least "know", so that I can look into the advertising available. I am not locked to a weekly newspaper either, if you have any other ideas on how else we can get our message out there to the people living in Westchester, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much in advance! Oh and I'm from Scandinavia so sorry about any weird English grammar or spelling, hope I am understandable ^^ That and I also hope I am not breaking any rules by creating this thread, if any moderator reads this please rest assure that I by no means am utilizing city-data.com as an advertisement tool, and will not even state what company I am working at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 08:34 PM

114 posts, read 571,480 times
For general news, there's The Westchester Journal News, which is a daily publication. Their website is http://www.lohud.com/

The publication covers this county (Westchester), along with the two north of us, Putnum, and west, Rockland. I can't say that I read the physical paper, daily, but I do read their website, which contains most of the same content.

There's also a weekly publication, the Westchester County Business Journal. I believe this is their website: Westchester County Business Journal

I only learned of the latter publication today, while sitting in my office's front lobby waiting on a co-worker. Never read it before, but from the looks of it, it appears to be a weekly publication.

Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County