Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 11:56 AM

10 posts, read 20,797 times

Advertisements

Looking to relocate in the next few months. Asheville is one of the top places on my list. A few basic questions I have about Asheville.

Is it difficult to find a two bedroom pet friendly place ( I have one large dog and one medium sized dog) in the area for under $800? (can include surrounding towns) Mobile homes OK

My husband and I would prefer to live in a more wooded area but have fairly easy access to town..what are some decent wooded areas surrounding Asheville?

I've worked in mainly coffee shops for the last five years and am looking for a similar position because I will also be attending school..are there many coffee shop/health food groceries/etc. in the area that hire more than once in a blue moon?

Lastly, is there anyone who has lived in Asheville (and likes it ) for a while that would be willing to talk to me one on one?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina