Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2007, 08:48 PM

3 posts, read 10,954 times

Advertisements

I am relocating to Asheville from the Jersey Shore. The school I will be attending is on MONTFORD AVENUE. Is the Woodland Hills Apts. off Weaverville Hwy. the closest apt. complex? Is this considered North Asheville? Any tips on Asheville living and the Woodland Hills Apts will be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2007, 09:21 AM

16 posts, read 50,668 times
Default Woodland Hills - Great!!

Woodland Hills apartments are very nice and because of 19/23-I-26, a hop skip and a jump from Montford Avenue. They are the nicest apartments close by as far as I'm concerned because they are new. Manor Ridge would be closer and in North Asheville but they were built in the 60's and not updeated to the same standard. Not really considered North Asheville but not really Weaverville either, Woodland Hills is an area unto itself. The apartments are right in between the two areas at the New Stock exit at Hyw. 25 and very close to both. North Asheville has historically ended shortly past Beaver Lake but people are trying to push it into Woodfin.

Carolinawit

Old 09-17-2007, 05:59 AM

3 posts, read 10,954 times
Default Thanks for the info on WoodLand...

I am relocating to Asheville to go back to school and since I live in New Jersey I have to rely on the internet to research the area. Your information is greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Old 12-28-2007, 01:05 AM

51 posts, read 287,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinawit View Post
North Asheville has historically ended shortly past Beaver Lake but people are trying to push it into Woodfin.

Carolinawit
Does Woodfin feel like part of Asheville or does it start to feel like your getting into more of the small town usa, deep south, etc.? not trying to offend, just trying to figure out if this cute apt will be in the right neighborhood for me. thanx :0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina