Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:26 PM

756 posts, read 1,650,951 times

Advertisements

This thread is months old; we bought a great house, have permanent address and driver's licenses and doctors and so forth. Some was a real pain and especially when under the stress of house hunting, but we LOVE our new home and the people here. Wouldn't trade it for anything. The struggles here and there made it all seem that much better.

Why do people recall threads months old that have already addressed the intial points and then revisit the OP as if it has not been resolved? Read the whole thread first and you will not post things that have already been covered.

As for why I don't post here, I'll just say that I am sorry but you won't see me here much, if at all, in the future; it has nothing to do with you all here or the great mods here. If you want to know more, PM me and I may be back to see it some day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2010, 07:22 AM

10 posts, read 14,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Lol!!!! When I had sciatica it took me 3 months to feel better, that would be a LONG bath!!!!!!
And yet Sciatica is exactly one of the things I treat with this rememdy. I use to be in pain from Sciatica for a long time and now I can stop it in one short bath. Try it you have nothing to lose except a clean body!!

Old 07-22-2010, 07:00 PM

2,829 posts, read 1,775,546 times
Thank you for sharing your frustrations as well as you yipees!

Continue to read your Threads Guy as ones Considering moving
to your world? !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina