Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,071 times

Advertisements

This is KC's gramma. He still has not been found. Tips have come in over the months, but nothing that has gotten us any closer to finding KC, or finding out what happened to him. Please refer to the facebook page his mom created findkc/gimpdaddy. All information relating to his disappearance, and the ongoing investigation is listed there. Also Jill (his mom) is still taking private messages at [email]merryleggs@yahoo.com[/email]. She guarantees anonyminity for anyone who requests it. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2012, 11:23 PM

1 posts, read 2,028 times
Unhappy Eric and Kc and Scott Roger Burris

Sounds like nothing is going to be done about the sudden disaperences a couple days before Eric went missing my best friend was found murdered and was missing for 3 weeks before his death and was also working up north nobody is coming up with anything Williston is a bad place to be but a good place to be at the same time if your down on your life and need work i feel for these familys but i have one question did any of these people that came up missing have any sort of issue with drugs not saying they did just asking because i know my best friend stuggled up there really bad and left williston because it was to much to handle and i think he may have known something he shouldnt have i dont know but this world is a messed up place and well i never knew what my friend was into till he left Williston and he was found dead

Old 12-01-2012, 09:47 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Perhaps if you shared a bit more info...dates, locations, there might be something that triggers someone's memory. So sorry for your loss. One of the hardest things in life is to lose a young person. Peace be with you

Old 01-18-2013, 08:35 AM

Have there been any updates or new information at all regarding these missing young men? Please post any news links you find. Prayers going out to their loved ones.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 PM

21 posts, read 44,246 times
As a mother, and a wife whose husband made it home from Williston safely last year, my heart goes out to all of these families affected! Please keep this thread updated as I, and many others are praying for a safe resolution to this tragedy. Praying hard for you families! God be with you

Old 01-30-2013, 03:16 PM

2 posts, read 3,551 times
Hello all, My name is Laura and I am a friend of Jill Williams (KC's mom) I have been working with her and several other people for months now to try to get some answers and to find KC. I know these posts are old, but was hoping that if I posted a response that maybe it will become active again. Please understand I am only a helper and have no 1st hand knowledge of what has or has not been done on this case.
Sense KC has gone missing almost a year ago: there have been no sightings, bank activity, cell phone activity, or anything else at this point. Also no one (yet) has come forward with anymore information concerning KC. We are asking that everyone please share KC FB page located here: [url]https://www.facebook.com/FindKcGimpdaddy[/url] in the hopes that maybe someone will see it and have some type of information that could be useful.
@ SnowPrincess: At this time we have no reason to believe that anything that might of happened to KC was the work of a Serial Killer. Everything in his case seems to point to an isolated incident. I to, am originally from MI (thumb area) and we moved to ND/ MT to work in the oil fields, I would caution anyone from coming here! No housing, increased crime, and over crowding make it a hayday for those who want to cause problems.
@ ElkHunter: Yes KC was here working for a company in Mandaree ND, A full run down of everything that is being released about the case and KC is on his FB page (located above) under the "Info" Section.
KCs prized truck was discovered 90 miles away in Williston on June 1st 2012, it was abandoned and the police are still processing it for clues. That is the only update that we have had on the case up to this point. Although it is still an ongoing ACTIVE case so we cant expect that anymore would be shared at this time. All we can do is pray.
I am asking anyone who reads this to please go to his FB page, hit the like button and show Jill and KC your support. I thank you all for your care, concern and compassion.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:12 AM

2 posts, read 3,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrickett View Post
Have not read one thing about these missing men other than here.

I've not went on-line for the local paper, perhaps this is getting more
coverage in ND?

Praying for all of them and their families. Very sad.
There is NO news coverage. Speaking from PERSONAL experience i contacted the Minot newroom and spoke to a reporter (will not name) and he stated that he will not run coverage on KC if the event is out of state (i called to ask if they would run a story about a benefit in WA for him, because that is where KC is from) and was told that they would be more then happy to "rerun the story in the event a major update happened". SMH-

Old 03-29-2013, 10:22 PM

125 posts, read 260,116 times
Hope it's okay to post this link here. This blog, Footprints at the River's Edge, does a great job covering these numerous, widespread tragic disappearances and drownings of young men in North America:

Footprints At The River's Edge: 02/22/12: Kristopher Clarke, 29, New Town, ND

I gave the link to K.C.'s page there, and if you explore the site a little there is a lot of information about other similar cases, and general information about the issue of how missing adult reports are handled.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:46 AM

941 posts, read 1,914,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rail-to-Rail View Post
Hope it's okay to post this link here. This blog, Footprints at the River's Edge, does a great job covering these numerous, widespread tragic disappearances and drownings of young men in North America:

Footprints At The River's Edge: 02/22/12: Kristopher Clarke, 29, New Town, ND

I gave the link to K.C.'s page there, and if you explore the site a little there is a lot of information about other similar cases, and general information about the issue of how missing adult reports are handled.
What a good looking guy he is!
I just hope he is safe and they solve this case so his family and friends can be at peace once and for all

Old 04-05-2013, 06:01 PM

Thank you Rail to Rail and Laina1980....It helps keep the word out when folks update such important threads. I hope this young man's where abouts are eventually known. I send prayers of support and best wishes to the family of all missing folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston