U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 09:36 PM

8,347 posts, read 6,911,359 times
Default Missing from Williston....

Kristopher David Clarke, 29, was last seen on Feb. 22, 2012, in Williston.
Williston Herald June 12, 2012.....read more
Man is reported missing - Williston Herald: News

"If you have any information about Kristopher David Clarke’s whereabouts, contact Officer Ryan Zimmerman at the Williston Police Department. The phone number is 701-577-1212. The fax number is 701- 577-1220. The e-mail address is police@ci.williston.nd.us. "

It breaks my heart that no one evidently reported this young man missing back in February. It is so tragic that we have recurring missing cases. I ask that those of you who believe in prayer. Please pray for our State and all the folks here, this is becoming to common. It shouldn't be. Lets remember the folks coming here, trying to better their lives and it is so horrific for these things to happen to people who are doing the right things, for the right reasons.

Last edited by JanND; 06-12-2012 at 09:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2012, 09:48 PM

17,629 posts, read 22,060,114 times
This one really makes a person wonder what is behind this. Missing almost 4 months before the police put out a plea for information. Was he working? Did he head up there to seek employment and never show up? Was he living there and didn't show up for work one morning? There is a lot of information that the police are not letting out.

Has anybody heard any other information on this person?

Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 PM

112 posts, read 209,696 times
I see that the newspaper article is dated today but he has been missing for months! Just now officially reported or is the newspaper putting the word out again? Anyone know if he came from another area to get work? Terrible, makes me sad.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:01 PM

I only knew about it because of spending time on the facebook page for the young man missing in Dickinson. Someone there just posted that a Williston man was reported missing today. Not sure if there is a back story. I have to say, every time I see one of these persons cases, I wonder if it is someone that we have talked to on this forum. Someone that has asked for advice. It breaks my heart that there are so many people coming to our state that have no one close to them. Not to report this young person missing since February....so sad.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:06 PM

17,629 posts, read 22,060,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I only knew about it because of spending time on the facebook page for the young man missing in Dickinson. Someone there just posted that a Williston man was reported missing today. Not sure if there is a back story. I have to say, every time I see one of these persons cases, I wonder if it is someone that we have talked to on this forum. Someone that has asked for advice. It breaks my heart that there are so many people coming to our state that have no one close to them. Not to report this young person missing since February....so sad.
Jan, I know what you mean. Every time I see a missing person, a fatality, or whatever, I'm looking at the name for clues to see if maybe they were one of the hundreds of people on here that have asked questions about the Bakken and then said they are moving there and then we never hear from them again.

Some of the people have gotten jobs in Williston and then sent to Oklahoma or Texas for training and then come back. Some are sent to Texas for training and then end up staying there. So I can kind of understand that it took the police this long to track down all the possible leads before they advertise for information. But, 4 months is still a long time.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:12 PM

Anyone local see any updates on this missing young man?

Old 06-27-2012, 02:30 PM

His Mom started a facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/FindKcGimpdaddy
there is also a blog dedicated to both K.C. and Eric the youngman missing from Dickinson, N.D.
Butterfly Phoenix: Two Men Missing in the Bakken Oil Patch
On the facebook page it is discussed that they found this young man's white 05 pickup north of New Town on June 1, 2012. Please contact the Williston Police Dept. Or message his Mother w/ any information. My prayers go out to this poor Mom....and a safe return of her son.

Last edited by JanND; 06-27-2012 at 02:38 PM..

Old 06-27-2012, 02:46 PM

Thanks, Jan.

Prayers going out to mother and son. scary

Old 07-02-2012, 11:37 PM

Yet another 17 year old missing from Williston. I have no words. This is becoming an epidemic. I pray for the young folks there. Please contact the police if you have seen or heard anything about this missing teen.
Herald "Detective Cory Collings said Dylan Andrew Geiger, a 17-year-old male, went missing sometime between June 20 and June 25".
Teenager is reported missing - Williston Herald: News

Last edited by ElkHunter; 07-03-2012 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: corrected

Old 07-03-2012, 10:32 AM

161 posts, read 139,516 times
I wonder if there is a serial killer prowling there? It would be a killers paradise sadly. I just happened to see this on the main forum page but have noticed people getting killed and going missing more often on news and such. ( I live in MI but ND/MN is on radar for places to move so I have been paying more attention to happenings in the state) I hope for the safe return of the above men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston